The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, is this the bet game between collector and folarin
nerd.gif

roll.gif

I'm still weak that you bailed on your team for the Jags.

You just knew they were on their way
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Doug Martin missing basically half a season, if not more, for this hamstring tweak is complete BS. Him and Robert Ayers both got paid this summer and as soon as they got a little injury they're taking as much time off as they possibly can. This wasn't even a hamstring tear...dude legit had a minor hamstring pull/strain that with proper rest and rehab he should have maybe missed a couple weeks. I've watched the replay of when the injury apparently happened several times and I still don't even see when he did it. After he got tackled he just jogged off the field like nothing happened and then next thing you know they say he's questionable to come back in the game. Unless he's been going out and trying to sprint every week without letting it recover and not doing his proper rehab then I see no possible way that this is something that should keep him out 2+ months.

Last edited:
Doug Martin missing basically half a season, if not more, for this hamstring tweak is complete BS. Him and Robert Ayers both got paid this summer and as soon as they got a little injury they're taking as much time off as they possibly can. This wasn't even a hamstring tear...dude legit had a minor hamstring pull/strain that with proper rest and rehab he should have maybe missed a couple weeks. I've watched the replay of when the injury apparently happened several times and I still don't even see when he did it. After he got tackled he just jogged off the field like nothing happened and then next thing you know they say he's questionable to come back in the game. Unless he's been going out and trying to sprint every week without letting it recover and not doing his proper rehab then I see no possible way that this is something that should keep him out 2+ months.
worse is that everytime i have drafted him these past few years he has sucked pts wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom