The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

They cant wear uniforms they don't own the rights to, City of Cleveland had the rights to the Browns, they probably should have tried a fresh start tho.
I get ya.. but oilers makes so much more sense for Houston.. then Tennessee throwing on oilers jerseys 

this a way bigger issue with basketball

Last edited:
They cant wear uniforms they don't own the rights to, City of Cleveland had the rights to the Browns, they probably should have tried a fresh start tho.

nah that city deserved the Browns back, it wasn't right what happened to them

nah that city deserved the Browns back, it wasn't right what happened to them
at the time yes, but in 2016 they're manufacturing sadness at an all time rate.

they need to at least switch back to their other uniforms, the ones now are terrible.

the Vikings and Bills killed it with their redesigns, only "new" uniforms that I like.

Last edited:
Say hat y'all want about Rodgers and his accuracy but those GB receivers do not win. They do not get open they way you would think they should.

Crazy how an entire receiver corps, and not the person throwing them the ball, drops off so quickly.

Maybe James Jones and Greg Jennings made Aaron Rodgers, and not the other way around? :nerd:

Well what did those receiver do when they left GB? :nerd: Hell James Jones went back to GB and started producing again. I mean, yea.

And I'll even buy into Rodgers slight slow decline, I even suggested it some last year. It can be both not just some absolute end all be all "Rodgers had been overrated the whole time" stuff.

bills just went back their older ones.. they had the older older ones just before these ones.. then they had these garbage:

seahawks did their redesign right

Last edited:
nah, it's not the same. it's a updated retro.

I won't comment on what the Seahawks wear.

Last edited:
love those cowboys jerseys right above :pimp:

and these of course...

patriots-nike-throwback-jersey-vs-jets-23.jpg

Last edited:
Rich Cimini
ESPN Staff Writer

Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick said he was informed yesterday of the benching: "I respect the decision, but I don't have to like it." He said today was "awkward" in practice. He wasn't surprised, acknowledging changes have to be made when a team is 1-5. "I guess I was the change," he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom