The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich Cimini
ESPN Staff Writer

Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick said he was informed yesterday of the benching: "I respect the decision, but I don't have to like it." He said today was "awkward" in practice. He wasn't surprised, acknowledging changes have to be made when a team is 1-5. "I guess I was the change," he said.

Girl bye. Your the WORST QB IN THE NFL with plus offensive talent and can't beat a team if they score more than 20. **** outta here

Rich Cimini
ESPN Staff Writer

Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick said he was informed yesterday of the benching: "I respect the decision, but I don't have to like it." He said today was "awkward" in practice. He wasn't surprised, acknowledging changes have to be made when a team is 1-5. "I guess I was the change," he said.

:lol: basically saying he'll find another team to finesse. Fitz probably done after this anyways

NFL Marketing just needs to step it up and have a "90's Throwback" Weekend in the NFL. Would be so nice.

The Pats uniforms in the 90's were sick too. Along with Dallas, Detroit, Miami, Seattle, Atlanta, San Fran, NYJ, NYG, etc.

frown.gif

Someone mentioned it earlier in the season, I think it was @An Armada who brought the idea of a TBT theme for all Thursday games instead of these corny *** color rush unis they wear.

**** was genius

Last edited:

NFL Marketing just needs to step it up and have a "90's Throwback" Weekend in the NFL. Would be so nice.

The Pats uniforms in the 90's were sick too. Along with Dallas, Detroit, Miami, Seattle, Atlanta, San Fran, NYJ, NYG, etc.
the 94 season was goat for throwbacks. first football season i followed.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned it earlier in the season, I think it was @An Armada who brought the idea of a TBT theme for all Thursday games instead of these corny *** color rush unis they wear.

**** was genius

It was all me. Been saying it since last year. It makes too much sense though. Throwback Thursday is just too easy. I'm obsessed with throwbacks, it drives me crazy Goodell is trying to say changing helmets can increase concussions. That **** has already been proven wrong and college kids nowadays are wearing 10-12 different helmets a year. **** Roger.

Watching DC news and they're interviewing Gruden and Washington players. Talking about how offended they are by Stephen A Smith saying they're losers and they don't run ****. We take it personal. Hahahahahaha

Steven A Smiths comments calling Washington "losers" will do nothing but fire us up for Sunday. Hopefully with that added bit of pressure combined with our post game talking we will handle business in Detroit.

Steven A Smiths comments calling Washington "losers" will do nothing but fire us up for Sunday. Hopefully with that added bit of pressure combined with our post game talking we will handle business in Detroit.
yall better handle business against detroit. they garbage. kirk better put up 300 and 3 plus tds on that butter soft d. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom