The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Uncle Tom Karma catching up to Cam quick. Isn't dude married with a newborn and he's out here creeping already? This is the dude who was supposed to be the next face of the league. Superman? Little kids are supposed to look up to this illitierate clown and his smile and charm lol. This is the same guy who knocked up and wifed a stripper so I'm not surprised. I don't know what's more embarrassing for him his thirstyness, infidelity, whack game, horrible grammar, or that font? Cam is surpassing RG3 like cornball. I guess because he's Cam Newton he expected ol girl to bow down to his greatness and accept his whack game. I would hate to see Cam's POF or Tinder inbox lol.

Did cam smash your girl or something? my goodness.

His girl has a fetish for men that wear weird hats and type in wingdings.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Y'all buggin, relax.
never forget:

Because you are 100% against the name....Chief Zee paraded around in Native American garb, which MANY people find/found offensive. You can look no further than the piece Deadspin wrote on his passing.

I honestly don't know what your intentions were, but from knowing where you stand on the name debate/issue, I saw it as a passive aggressive post not really made out of celebrating Zee's life, but more so to poke at what he wore and what he was representing.

If I'm off base, then my apologies.

And honestly, outside of the Skins fanbase, I don't know why this would be something of importance for you to post other than to start a discussion about something other than Zee. Just my .02

*FWIW, Snyder put 500k into Sean Taylor's daughter's trust fund. It's not going to change the opinion folks have of him, but he has done some good.
you do realize things can be multiple things at once, right?
Because you are 100% against the name....
doesn't mean I wish death on anyone.. or take joy in someone's passing.. there are skins fans in this thread so I posted about his death and the funeral
Chief Zee paraded around in Native American garb, which MANY people find/found offensive.
this is offensive.. I would assume a black man off all people would understand appreciate and empathize with that
You can look no further than the piece Deadspin wrote on his passing.
unless I am unaware, I don't work for deadspin.. wouldn't mind the check though
I honestly don't know what your intentions were, but from knowing where you stand on the name debate/issue, I saw it as a passive aggressive post not really made out of celebrating Zee's life, but more so to poke at what he wore and what he was representing.
so you assumed based on me simply posting something.. without any commentary whatsoever
And honestly, outside of the Skins fanbase, I don't know why this would be something of importance for you to post other than to start a discussion about something other than Zee. Just my .02
i am not exactly going to go into the Washington team thread, now am I.. I'm assuming as an eagles fan, that wouldn't exactly be the place for me
*FWIW, Snyder put 500k into Sean Taylor's daughter's trust fund.
another good deed by dan
 It's not going to change the opinion folks have of him, but he has done some good.
because that doesn't change this:
skins name is still racist and it's deplorable that in 2016 that it is still not only being used but defended
I'm not reading all of that...but if I'm mistaken, my apologies.

Never been a McCarthy fan but I love what he said about these weak *** practices. It's the reason behind these injuries and poor play. Need more coaches to say it

Last edited:
Hoyer outplays Fraudgers and Chicago gets their 2nd win of the season.

A-Frod goes off against the hapless Bears and folks in here start the most epic of circle jerks, claiming that he is byke and quoting people from last weeks debacle.

This is a frustrating take, especially since youve said it multiple times.

You're basically setting it up so that if he, or the Packers, do well... "Already said this would happen, no big deal just the Bears."
BUT... If they lose or he does bad, it opens all the floodgates for more "LOL couldnt even beat the trash *** bears we all thought he could at least do that."

I know what youre doing bro. Its slick, but i see it. :lol:

Its basically a lose lose situation for him, the way youre presenting it.
Might as well not even play the game with this logic :lol:

A-Frod goes off against the hapless Bears and folks in here start the most epic of circle jerks, claiming that he is byke and quoting people from last weeks debacle.

You're basically setting it up so that if he, or the Packers, do well... "Already said this would happen, no big deal just the Bears."
BUT... If they lose or he does bad, it opens all the floodgates for more "LOL couldnt even beat the trash *** bears we all thought he could at least do that."

Lose-lose for Fraudgers. sounds about right :pimp:

Yall foolin [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 1966211

Even if Rodgers does very well, I just see tonight as an opportunity for the offense to figure **** out.

Even if Rodgers does very well, I just see tonight as an opportunity for the offense to figure **** out.

it's definitely a good opportunity for them to figure **** out. if what the Fraud says is true, they're close. so tonight might be the night to get it all clicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom