The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2205041
This dude Cam tho. 1-5 and still taking L's still can't complete a dump down pass even off the field.

Like Bruh that **** made me uncomfortable to read. Young fella game is garbage juice. The real sad part is this got leak. The machine is def out to humble him and him being a cornball isn't helping.

He's truely in the same class as Wilson, Kobe, and Dwight Howard.

We wanted you to be a real one Bruh.

Still my qb tho. Wash your face and go put on a show vs the Cards young fella

Last edited:
View media item 2205041
This dude Cam tho. 1-5 and still taking L's still can't complete a dump down pass even off the field.

Like Bruh that **** made me uncomfortable to read. Young fella game is garbage juice. The real sad part is this got leak. The machine is def out to humble him and him being a cornball isn't helping.

Side note: Has Russell Wilson ever said anything 'all lives matter-esque' or is it just assumed that if asked, that's how he will most likely respond?

View media item 2205041

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Son was on that chick you better be happy I'm sending you a message swag so he felt it didn't matter what type of game he spit lol. These dudes are so used to having *** thrown at them that they feel that they don't have to worry about having game.

@KimJonesSports: John Mara: "I'm certainly disturbed by what I've read. He's admitted he's abused his wife in the past." Says commish exempt list possible

John Mara: Says on @WFAN660 that it's "too early to tell" Josh Brown's future with team. Brown will be inactive Sunday.

So the Giants have known about this the whole time :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom