The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The inflation joke would make sense if I hadn't seen him throw the ball legitimately 75 yards just a few weeks ago lol

The problem is that was the first and only time ive seen someone get behind a defense since Jordy in 2014

Last edited:
The inflation joke would make sense if I hadn't seen him throw the ball legitimately 75 yards just a few weeks ago lol

just like the deflate jokes would make sense had Brady not beat the Seahawks throwing the ball a record number of times. doesn't work like that

5e6.gif

Even if Rodgers does very well, I just see tonight as an opportunity for the offense to figure **** out.

Thoughts on Montgomery and Don Jackson?

Never head of Don Jackson lol

Montgomery is a beast. Was a beast last year as a rook before season ending injury. Was a beast at Stanford. He can do it all.

Last edited:

Montgomery is a beast. Was a beast last year as a rook before season ending injury. Was a beast at Stanford. He can do it all.

Was he still recovering from his injury before last game? I saw he didn't have any stats before that

Was he still recovering from his injury before last game? I saw he didn't have any stats before that

He was fully recovered somewhere in the middle of preseason. I was wondering why he wasnt getting any reps to start the year. Whether it was McCarthy being conservative with his health or just McCarthy's game plan im not sure. But I would think he will be utilized a bunch from here on out after last game. Especially with his ability coming out of the backfield while short on RB's.

Last edited:
steve  smith wouldn't do anything. calm that noise down.

terell suggs has a plethora of DV cases piled up against him from his ex wife.

steven doesn't lay a finger on him. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom