The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave Eli out of this :frown:

It ain't fun when the rabbit's got the gun, huh?

**** your QB and your goofball *** head coach for being hypocrites. **** the Maras. Frauds. **** that walking milk dud head *** y'all got as a GM. And **** the Manning family too, if we keeping it 100. **** all these privileged *** NFL royalty families. The Rooneys are cool though.

Peyton always been good with me so let me take that back. Still **** his privilege, and annoying *** on my TV every commercial break. Archie Manning can go eat a **** though. Scumbag.

Last edited:
538 only gives us a 57% chance to win Sunday 
nerd.gif

GB an 81% chance to win tonight 
sick.gif
.. still got Hoyer outclassing Fraudgers and getting the W

The Giants have an easily avoidable PR nightmare on their hands...

@MichaelDavSmith: Giants owner John Mara admits he knew NFL Security had to intervene to protect Josh Brown's wife from him at the Pro Bowl hotel. Wow.

:x

Need ole girl from girl with the Dagon tattoo to deal with this

Last edited:
Admitted to putting hands on your wife? Let's wait until all the facts are out before we make a decision.

Kneel for the anthem? Kick him out of the league! Get out of the country!

Its sad that your squad wasn't even bothered by it...

Yet your QB is boys with someone who brags about groping

That deflection :lol:

Hit me up when Kraft rocks a make America great again hat,at least my franchise doesn't cosign stuff like that from the top after the fact.

Chico got cut as soon as his name was attached to a criminal investigation

Last edited:
isnt Witten the domestic violence abuse poster boy?

Yet he didnt say anything about Hardy when he was on the team

Matter of fact no players has ever said anything about their own teammate who was convicted of domestic violence

You dont hear any cowboys, ravens, panthers say anything ever

But yeah lets call out Eli

Take your short term outrage at the appropriate personnel

Well guys...my friend has a question

Would you start Ty Montgomery tonight over Edelman in a 0.5 PPR league.........

Patriots fans so outraged :smh:

Boo ******* hoo. Log out or block me if this upsets you because this doesn't end here, pleighboi. Your QB and organization have a lot to answer for and deserve to get grilled. Maybe y'all might skate free from proper criticism and scrutiny like the Manning family always does, but real ****** don't forget.

Anyone who ever stands on a soap box or gets on some sanctimonious **** better be super squeaky clean outchea. I'll leave it at that for now.

@LiCeNseD To BaLL last 2 posts were full of truth, btw. Props to the kid.

The Giants have an easily avoidable PR nightmare on their hands...

Im saying :lol: He's a damn Kicker for Christ's sake. Should have been off the team at least. Let some news come out that Marquette King put hands on his lady though.....

Admitted to putting hands on your wife? Let's wait until all the facts are out before we make a decision.

Kneel for the anthem? Kick him out of the league! Get out of the country!

Racist and sexist idiots are the majority of the NFL fanbase and hierarchy.

Not surprising in the least bit.

Leave Eli out of this
frown.gif
It ain't fun when the rabbit's got the gun, huh?

**** your QB and your goofball *** head coach for being hypocrites. **** the Maras. Frauds. **** that walking milk dud head *** y'all got as a GM. And **** the Manning family too, if we keeping it 100. **** all these privileged *** NFL royalty families. The Rooneys are cool though.

Peyton always been good with me so let me take that back. Still **** his privilege, and annoying *** on my TV every commercial break. Archie Manning can go eat a **** though. Scumbag.

Cam.
mean.gif

It's amazing how he has fallen off in less than a year.

Don't rock with his shucking and jiving act off the field, but I enjoy watching him play.

Goodell and Mara knew about this since January? Welp [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom