The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KimJonesSports: John Mara: "I'm certainly disturbed by what I've read. He's admitted he's abused his wife in the past." Says commish exempt list possible

John Mara: Says on @WFAN660 that it's "too early to tell" Josh Brown's future with team. Brown will be inactive Sunday.

So the Giants have known about this the whole time :smh:

This **** better be all over the sports airwaves soon.
Needs the same damn attention Ray Rice got.

But nah, because MURICA' needs video and the suspect to be a certain..."type"... to be outraged

Disappointed in the Giants. Just cut the ****** guy.

Yes

Said it before the season start he needed to go

But media too worry about what odell is gonna do next.

Mara has no spine

Dude cut a 2x super bowl winning coach but wont cut a woman beating scumbag kicker

Says everything you need to know about the organization

The same organization that would publically throw a franchise cornerstone under the bus :lol:

Disappointed in the Giants. Just cut the ****** guy.

Yes

Said it before the season start he needed to go

But media too worry about what odell is gonna do next.

Mara has no spine

Dude cut a 2x super bowl winning coach but wont cut a woman beating scumbag kicker

Says everything you need to know about the organization

The same organization that would publically throw a franchise cornerstone under the bus :lol:

Exactly.

The QB that won a super bowl because of

View media item 2205071
is out here talking tough like hes Montana, throwing stones at his best target and franchise player, one that literally saved the tail end of his career as a Giants QB.
"he has brought it all on himself, he deserves all of the public shame hes receiving."

FOH.

Last edited:
Mcadoo said ODB could kick on Sunday. Hahahaha, I hope he does.

The **** does Eli have to do with any of this? Y'all hate on my boy too much, maybe because he has more rings than some entire franchises have?

Last edited:
Mcadoo said ODB could kick on Sunday. Hahahaha, I hope he does.

The **** does Eli have to do with any of this? Y'all hate on my boy too much, maybe because he has more rings than some entire franchises have?

Most of the time I just like hating on Eli :D

ODB jr catching a TD then converting the extra point himself 
smokin.gif

The Giants have an easily avoidable PR nightmare on their hands...

@MichaelDavSmith: Giants owner John Mara admits he knew NFL Security had to intervene to protect Josh Brown's wife from him at the Pro Bowl hotel. Wow.

:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom