The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah its hard to tell with Jordy. Is he not 100% back from his knee or will he simply never be what he was in the past because of the knee/age.

I saw a back shoulder throw tonight. nice.
Slants? Creativity? Who knew...

Just as mind boggling as how off Rodgers has been.

McCarthy has always used slants and he's always been creative with the offense. Then he just ignored all of it. It's all I wanted out of tonight. To figure some of the obvious **** out. I still have alot of faith in McCarthy. I know others have lost a bunch.

Last edited:
I think Jordy's speed/quickness is just not there anymore. He's going on 32 coming off an ACL tear...that fall-off can come quick.

The fall off is real. Pack fans gotta feel good about Adams and Cobb though.

Cobb and Adams though are good as 2nd and third receivers. The pack don't have a number one right now. They run isolation plays with receivers that can't get open in isolation. They also don't have a running game to help the offense. They have the lowest first down yardage in the league, and its close to some of the worst that's been seen in the NFL in years. The bears are also probably a top 5 worst team in the league this year. I love the packers, but I think they need to try to figure some things out for next season. Jordy, Cobb, and adams, with no tight end, and lacy (who can't catch passes) are not the answer up there.

Don't even wanna hear the radio this morning :x

I do. :wink:

turn-it-up.gif

Last edited:
Damn, Giants probably keeping Josh Brown. What a joke, we should get Greg Hardy then. He's a better player and we're at the bottom in sacks. This team is going to ****.

The **** he did was worse than what Hardy and Rice did. Can't tell me race has nothing to do with this.

Last edited:
Damn, Giants probably keeping Josh Brown. What a joke, we should get Greg Hardy then. He's a better player and we're at the bottom in sacks. This team is going to ****.

The **** he did was worse than what Hardy and Rice did. Can't tell me race has nothing to do with this.

No idea how in the hell that man has a job in the NFL in 2016

Didn't know about the "zero tolerance" comments from the Giants on the issue..

Bomani killed dudes yesterday

Rog and the league also looking funny in the light.. again

Last edited:
Rog and the league also looking funny in the light.. again
Do the players really want to fight for Rodger to set another example of double jeopardy?

Rodger is going to use this against the players when they don't want him to.

I say leave it up to the team.
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
it's baffling the Giants are keeping this guy, I bet they eventually cut him due to pressure but it's asinine how naïve big bosses can be to the normal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom