The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rog and the league also looking funny in the light.. again

Do the players really want to fight for Rodger to set another example of double jeopardy?

Rodger is going to use this against the players when they don't want him to.

I say leave it up to the team. :\

Ummmm when did I say any of this.. the league did give the 1 game suspension

And considering the info the NFL's investigors find about dudes come draft time or seemingly about other players.. this stuff was contained in court documents

Now that this is becoming a PR nightmare, again.. the league is going to be forced to re-evaluate things, again.. which makes them look funny in the light, again

The NFLPA doesn't necessarily need to side with brown.. however, they do need to fight the league handing out a punishment and then looking in to shhhh once the public reacts to shhh

In others professions, the person handing out the punishments then has to face ramifications or see scrutiny in those types of situations.. since the sentence has already been handed out to the individual

Last edited:
Ummmm when did I say any of this.. the league did give the 1 game suspension

And considering the info the NFL's investigors find about dudes come draft time or seemingly about other players.. this stuff was contained in court documents

Now that this is becoming a PR nightmare, again.. the league is going to be forced to re-evaluate things, again.. which makes them look funny in the light, again

The NFLPA doesn't necessarily need to side with brown.. however, they do need to fight the league handing out a punishment and then looking in to shhhh once the public reacts to shhh

In others professions, the person handing out the punishments then has to face ramifications or see scrutiny in those types of situations.. since the sentence has already been handed out to the individual
My bad, I misunderstood.

I agree.

Man I'm not even a Brady fan he got 4 ******* games for deflated football.

This scumbag is only going to get 1 game. The NFL is a damn joke.

Also, **** the Giants for this.

People complain about TNF and the quality. I don't think it has **** to do with Thursday, quality has been trash on Sunday and Monday. Like McCarthy said, teams don't get enough practice. Teams are ****. NFL is looking real bad with this domestic violence and poor quality.

I have a question...

People are mad at the Giants and Co for this... But I haven't seen one mention of Jersey police department. The state of Jersey bringing him in, arresting him, convicting him... nothing.

The Giants are only worried about on field product, doing their job right?

Why is no one pissed that the proper authorities aren't doing their job? Why is the NFL policing this... Scumbags shouldn't just be suspended or kicked off a team yet time and again no one has seen jail time. Rice, Josh, Hardy the last three I believe.

If the wife doesn't cooperate I don't think there anything they can do unless she presses charges.
Could be wrong though. I'm not from there.

If I'm Odell,I'm taking note for the next contract talks of how willingly the team went to bat publically for a serial abuser yet lowkey hung me out to dry a few weeks back

Last edited:
I have a question...

People are mad at the Giants and Co for this... But I haven't seen one mention of Jersey police department. The state of Jersey bringing him in, arresting him, convicting him... nothing.

Why is no one pissed that the proper authorities aren't doing their job? Why is the NFL policing this... Scumbags shouldn't just be suspended or kicked off a team yet time and again no one has seen jail time. Rice, Josh, Hardy the last three I believe.
dont know how bad this was but even broke people usually don't get jail time for first time domestic violence. It's usually classes and community service.

Last edited:
I have a question...

Agreed. The NFl is still in a bad light. Weak suspension, and a report surfaced yesterday that his wife had to be moved to another hotel room during the Pro Bowl to avoid Brown - yet they claimed they weren't in the know of the issue until only recently.

Last edited:
If the wife doesn't cooperate I don't think there anything they can do unless she presses charges.

was just about to say this, she won't cooperate with prosecutors so they are hand tied

guessing Josh gave her a healthy payment to stay quiet

was just about to say this, she won't cooperate with prosecutors so they are hand tied

guessing Josh gave her a healthy payment to stay quiet
Either that or the fear of what he might do if she did cooperate with a prosecutor. 

If I'm Odell,I'm taking note for the next contract talks of how willingly the team went to bat publically for a serial abuser yet lowkey hung me out to dry a few weeks back

did they really hang Odell out to dry though? they said he needs to get his emotions in check

y'all act like they put up billboards and had planes flying by the beach with slander, Odell is still acting out but he didn't cost his team last week but stuff like that will in due time

Damn, Giants probably keeping Josh Brown. What a joke, we should get Greg Hardy then. He's a better player and we're at the bottom in sacks. This team is going to ****.

The **** he did was worse than what Hardy and Rice did. Can't tell me race has nothing to do with this.

Bro.....Greg Hardy beat the hell out of his girl and threw her into a pile of shotguns and said he was going to kill her.

Ray Rice knocked his girlfriend the **** out on camera for the whole world to see.

Any kind of abuse is bad but the evidence of all of us knowing EXACTLY what those guys did is what separates the two of them from Josh Brown's situation. All we know is that Brown admitted to abusing her....unless I've missed the exact details that have came out to the public as far as how exactly he abused her we have no evidence that how he abused her was worse than the two others.

Stop. Bringing. Race. Into. Every. *******. Conversation.

did they really hang Odell out to dry though? they said he needs to get his emotions in check

y'all act like they put up billboards and had planes flying by the beach with slander, Odell is still acting out but he didn't cost his team last week but stuff like that will in due time

Bro do we really need to gather clips and quotes?
They flat out threw him under the bus publicly.
Scratch that, they threw him under a tank.

It wasn't even just constructive criticism, it was straight shaming him and blaming him for ruining the team and losing games.

Not one Giant went to bat for him publicly like they are for Brown

Bro.....Greg Hardy beat the hell out of his girl and threw her into a pile of shotguns and said he was going to kill her.

Ray Rice knocked his girlfriend the **** out on camera for the whole world to see.

Any kind of abuse is bad but the evidence of all of us knowing EXACTLY what those guys did is what separates the two of them from Josh Brown's situation. All we know is that Brown admitted to abusing her....unless I've missed the exact details that have came out to the public as far as how exactly he abused her we have no evidence that how he abused her was worse than the two others.

Are you serious with this?

Bro do we really need to gather clips and quotes?
They flat out threw him under the bus publicly.
Scratch that, they threw him under a tank.

It wasn't even just constructive criticism, it was straight shaming him and blaming him for ruining the team and losing games.

Not one Giant went to bat for him publicly like they are for Brown

I am not comparing the two, the Giants are very wrong for keeping Josh Brown, I said this back in August but the Odell stuff was fine IMO

Damn, Giants probably keeping Josh Brown. What a joke, we should get Greg Hardy then. He's a better player and we're at the bottom in sacks. This team is going to ****.

The **** he did was worse than what Hardy and Rice did. Can't tell me race has nothing to do with this.

Bro no disrespect, but you're too smart of a person and poster for such a dispicable take on this issue.

They went along with the media driven spectacle and piled on some more given the story more airtime when they could've taken the high road essentially maximizing the amount of "distraction" it brought. The leading receiver in the league probably shouldn't be your scapegoat when the whole team is playing like trash :lol:

Last edited:
People complain about TNF and the quality. I don't think it has **** to do with Thursday, quality has been trash on Sunday and Monday. Like McCarthy said, teams don't get enough practice. Teams are ****. NFL is looking real bad with this domestic violence and poor quality.
Every person in the league I have heard talk says their just not physically or mentally recovered for a Thursday night game.

Yes the SNF and MNF haven't been good because the matchups suck but asking a team for that fast of turn around
sick.gif

But safety first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom