The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahaha

You're a buffoon. The guy said he thinks of himself as God and women as slaves. He's been abusing women since 7. Physically, mentally and emotionally.

So yes, I think he is worse than Rice and Hardy. You been a joke since your Kaep stance and now acting like his color has nothing to do with this is embarrassing.

Last edited:
Brah........ abuse is abuse

Did you read my whole post? I said any kind of abuse is bad. My post was just in reference to him saying that what Brown did was worse than Hardy and Ray Rice. I'm guessing he means because the report said that he probably abused her close to 20 times, which I would say to that...do you really think the first time somebody ever abused a woman they would throw them into a pile of shotguns and say they're going to kill them or knock them stone cold out in a public elevator?

Ray Rice is the one of the three who I think he generally remorseful for what he did

Josh Brown and Greg Hardy are pure scum but there were quite a handful of people in here riding for Hardy

There's always that one person who has to go against the grain in such a clear and undefendable issue.
I'm just shocked it's buc, he's a good dude

I just don't understand why he's choosing this specific incident to shame people for being outraged.
We should ALL be outraged by this. No matter the gender or race

There shouldn't even be a hint if defense towards Josh brown or the giants owner in this situation whatsoever, not even a tenth of a percent of defense.

Hold up...they're KEEPING this ***** employed?
eek.gif
You gotta be ******** me. I just went online and couldn't believe it. Wowwwwwww. So Mara is gonna let the league office handle it...?

The league had 10 MONTHS to figure this out. TEN months "investigating". Please.

"We're not gonna turn our backs on him." Oh word??!

And yeah, Odell got blasted in public like he was the source of all the Giants problems. Y'all could correct me if I'm wrong, but I've NEVER heard Eli publicly throw another teammate under the bus. Yet look at who the organization chose to coddle and "not turn their back on". I guarandamntee you other folks around the league are keeping receipts on this.

If the Giants are your squad and you're a sensitive individual, I suggest you avoid this thread for the time being. Find something else to do this Friday morning/afternoon. Your feelings might get hurt.

I know @Maximus Meridius @Ballerific703 ain't running away from this. Props.

Last edited:
The fact that Ray Rice is still doing DV events and speaking out now against it this late after his career has been done makes me think he had a Vick type of change and has genuinely changed.

Last edited:
Bro no disrespect, but you're too smart of a person and poster for such a dispicable take on this issue.

You must not have read my full post. I said any type of abuse is bad, period. Josh Brown should, and will eventually be cut. He should also be facing worse circumstances like actually going to jail. My post was only in reference to him saying that what Brown did was worse than Rice and Hardy and that the only reason he's keeping his job right now is because he's white.

The Rice video didn't change my mind on anything and I think if there wasn't a video. He seems truly remorseful and he knows he messed up.

He got caught cheating, his girl pushed him and he snapped. I don't know if it was the first time but everyone around made it seem like it was truly the first time. Either way, I thought he should have had a second chance and I thought he should have had an original suspension of 10 ish games.

The fact that Ray Rice is still doing DV events and speaking out now against it this late after his career has been done makes me think he had a Vick type of change and has genuinely changed.

I hope Rice's intentions are genuine and he's not doing it for income.
The hopeful side of me that wants to believe the best in humanity does feel like he is, he seems very remorseful and regretful and that is a positive sign.

Not all people deserve 2nd chances though, Josh brown does not seem worthy of anyone's faith :x

Hahahahahahahaha

You're a buffoon. The guy said he thinks of himself as God and women as slaves. He's been abusing women since 7. Physically, mentally and emotionally.

So yes, I think he is worse than Rice and Hardy. You been a joke since your Kaep stance and now acting like his color has nothing to do with this is embarrassing.

This is why that scumbag doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. He has the mindset of an abuser/lifelong misogynist

Last edited:
Not like he's busy playing football anyway. Might as well do something good with his time. Also helps his reputation a little. He should train mma and try to wash that psycho greg hardy in a fight. People would cheer for him.

Not like he's busy playing football anyway. Might as well do something good with his time. Also helps his reputation a little. He should train mma and try to wash that psycho greg hardy in a fight. People would cheer for him.

No body cheerin for either of those *** holes
Hope both of them simultaneously get knocked the **** out at the same time

The fact the NFL had to move his wife to a different room at the Pro Bowl is a huge red flag. The whole situation is disgusting how badly the NFL and the Giants mishandled this.

I'll never forget when the news first broke. I'm thinking why the hell is our kickers suspended a game? They took hours to say why and when they did, they said it was old and he just grabbed her wrist. NFL and the Giants tried to make this seem like nothing at all. Now all this **** comes out and it's real bad, REAL ****** bad. SMMFH

McAdoo on Odell's behavior: "We talk every day about how you're supposed to act"

McAdoo on Josh Brown AFTER the fact: "I support Josh as a man, father, and as a player"

laugh.gif

mean.gif
 That entire organization is a joke.

You know the NFL is in some **** when law enforcement claps back at them.
[h1]King County Sheriff blasts NFL over Josh Brown[/h1]
In announcing they were going to re-open their investigation into the domestic abuse history of New York Giants kicker Josh Brown, the NFL claimed the King County (Wash.) Sheriff’s Office denied any overtures made by the league to learn more about the case and allegations against Brown.

Sheriff John Urquhart fired back at the NFL in an interview with Dori Monson on KIRO 97.3-FM in Seattle on Thursday.

“I don’t like to get pushed around by a bully,” Urquhart said.

The NFL said in a statement Thursday that repeated attempts to seek cooperation from the Sheriff’s Office were denied.

Because the case against Brown was an open investigation, the Sheriff’s Office was not going to release case files. Urquhart said they never received any written requests from anyone claiming to be a representative of the NFL. He said four days after the incident with Brown opened an investigation, the Sheriff’s Office received a public disclosure request from a Robert Agnew from a generic Comcast.net email address. Another request came from Agnew months later where he again didn’t state his affiliation. The Sheriff’s Office denied his request because, as Urquhart put it, “We had no idea who this yokel is.”

“Nowhere on the request does he say that he works for the NFL and so, we don’t know that it’s the NFL and we’re not gonna give it out anyway, so we denied it,” Urquhart said. “… To our discredit, perhaps, we didn’t use the Google, to Google this guy’s name. Turns out that he is a security representative based in Seattle for the NFL. But he never told us that. The NFL never told us that. At no time has the NFL ever filed a written request – public disclosure request – for any of these files. Period. It’s never happened.”

A different league representative did make calls to the Sheriff’s Office seeking the case file. She was also denied multiple times due to the fact the case was an open investigation. A Seattle police officer claiming to represent the league also asked for the files and was denied as well.

Urquhart said if the league had gone through proper public disclosure channels, the request would have come to his desk and a conversation with the league about the situation could have been more fruitful.

“I would have said exactly the same thing, ‘We cannot release the case file.’ But since this is a hot-button item in the NFL, since it’s the NFL, we probably would have told them orally a little bit more about what we had.” he said. “But we don’t have them calling us here. We’ve got some goofus from Woodinville named Rob Agnew asking for the case file. We have no idea who he is.”

“We would have told them… ‘Be careful, NFL, don’t rush into this. This case is blossoming way more than what happened on May 22nd of 2015. We’re getting more information, be careful,’” he said. “Again, we’re not gonna give them specifics but we certainly would have cautioned the NFL to be careful about what they were going to do.”

Urquhart said he was unhappy with the NFL’s placing blame on his department for the NFL not knowing enough about the case.

“I don’t like the NFL taking shots at the sheriff’s office when it’s not deserved,” Urquhart said. “It’s real simple.”

Last edited:
McAdoo on Odell's behavior: "We talk every day about how you're supposed to act"

McAdoo on Josh Brown AFTER the fact: "I support Josh as a man, father, and as a player"

:lol:  :smh:  That entire organization is a joke.

Still have no idea how this guy has the job over Coughlin...

Last edited:
I have a question...

People are mad at the Giants and Co for this... But I haven't seen one mention of Jersey police department. The state of Jersey bringing him in, arresting him, convicting him... nothing.

The Giants are only worried about on field product, doing their job right?

Why is no one pissed that the proper authorities aren't doing their job? Why is the NFL policing this... Scumbags shouldn't just be suspended or kicked off a team yet time and again no one has seen jail time. Rice, Josh, Hardy the last three I believe.
with the NFL the problem is obviously hypocrisy.. they took it upon themselves to take these stances before or even with the matters being fully adjudicated.. taking the holier than thou, line in the sand, hardline stance

as far as the state.. I don't practice in the US.. and I don't practice criminal law at all (but was a mandatory class for my degree and fairly big portion of bar school).. but within the US the prosecutors and police find themselves in a difficult position if the wife doesn't want to cooperate (see greg hardy situation where the woman dropped charges after being paid off.. and the kobe situation).. essentially what @D StaXX  said

whereas with places like Canada and England (those basically under English laws), the state determines if they have sufficient evidence and proceeds and the complainant is simply a witness within those proceedings 
If the wife doesn't cooperate I don't think there anything they can do unless she presses charges.
Could be wrong though. I'm not from there.

Last edited:
Still have no idea how this guy has the job over Coughlin...

Coughlin was 19-29 in his last three seasons and McAdoo was a pretty hot coaching candidate who had the offense cooking, a lot of teams were in on him

hindsight it looks like a terrible choice but at the time it seemed like the right move

Last edited:
If I'm Odell,I'm taking note for the next contract talks of how willingly the team went to bat publically for a serial abuser yet lowkey hung me out to dry a few weeks back
yup.. dudes were soo willing to throw dude under the bus.. when they could have gave the simple, he's a 23 year old kid.. we'll speak with him.. but we've all made mistakes.. then talk about he'll learn from it.. he needs to be a leader.. all that BS
The fact the NFL had to move his wife to a different room at the Pro Bowl is a huge red flag.
good lord.. this aint going end well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom