Not open for further replies.
Jeff Fisher had a 13-3 season?!?!?!

wow :lol:

that's definitely the most shocking thing about it

He actually has a couple...

Both times they had homefield they were 1 and done lmaooooo

**** Jeff Fisher.

LOL at the Eli convo.
Dude has no playoff wins outside of those sb runs and only been to the playoffs 5 times...

Heh.

Sammy:

SBVnHu.gif

if only your texans were lucky and/or good.

Man I wish.

Kubiak didn't want manning cause he was loyal to Schaub yet he goes to Denver running the same offense / defense and wins with Manning :lol: :smh:

Denver won a super bowl cause Cam was a mental ******.

Giants have 2 Super Bowls because of literally 2/3 plays despite their mediocre QB.

Pats won a super bowl because the Seahawks had the biggest mental error the NFL has ever seen.

49ers could've had a chip but decide to ask kaps arm to win it for them when Gore was and Kaps legs were the better options.

Both work for I and the Minnesota Vikings

Is this straight up or what the line opened at :nerd:

Last edited:
Y'all been watching a great, clutch leader like Brady forever

what you talking about? Brady is just a system QB. you didn't hear???

nah i hear you. i don't think i've ever said Romo is some elite or one of the best ever. and yes, playoff-wise, he leaves much to be desired. but his overall body of work, he's far from the trash that people on here say he is. Eli will always have those playoff runs over him for sure.

it's why i sort of want Romo to get a shot this year. i really want to see what he can do with this Cowboy squad.

I understand dudes caping hard for Peyton,he's greatness exemplified but his doofus little bro? Iight :lol:

i don't understand riding either of those doofuses, tbh

:lol:

Then y'all will turn around and defend 2 playoff wins having *** Romo. :lol: :smh:

Y'all been watching a great, clutch leader like Brady forever but love Romo. I just don't get it.

Type of play papi. People love Romo for the same reason they loved Brett Favre. He's a gunslinger that loves to improvise, plays backyard football in the pros.

Then y'all will turn around and defend 2 playoff wins having *** Romo. :lol: :smh:

Y'all been watching a great, clutch leader like Brady forever but love Romo. I just don't get it.

Third highest passer rating ever.
Fourth best completion percentage ever..

Perception isn't reality man. Romo can ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom