The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dmxfury will you be with us for tomorrow's fun????

avy bet??? even though you don't post enough anymore to make it worth it :lol:

Last edited:
debating on not even watching the game tomorrow.

y'all already got the W. DSA and DSK.

just hoping it's not a bloodbath. 

your WRs worry, me. we haven't covered all too well this year. lit up by Tanne, Tyrod, and Andy all to a degree this year. i know it's Landry, but man. AB will def get his tomorrow. i think it'll be high scoring tomorrow but we'll see if Landry keeps up

Any given Sunday

Just wait til the Ginger Jesus and DGB shock the world tomorrow

Gonna be like 123 Kid beating Razor Ramon

I understand dudes caping hard for Peyton,he's greatness exemplified but his doofus little bro? Iight :lol:

Last edited:

your WRs worry, me. we haven't covered all too well this year. lit up by Tanne, Tyrod, and Andy all to a degree this year. i know it's Landry, but man. AB will def get his tomorrow. i think it'll be high scoring tomorrow but we'll see if Landry keeps up
wheaton is out. sammie coats is dealing with nagging injuries. WR core looking depleted. I thought we might be able to get by without martavis this year, but we really do  need him.

I'm not even worried about landry. he may throw a TD or 2.. but our defense is just awful. can't stop anyone. we've never done a good job of containing gronk and he always feasts against us. 

we really can't defend the run either. gave up 204 to ajayi. everyone is banged up. heyward, shazier, mitchell, etc.

always loved blount and the way he runs. takes no prisoners. 

I understand dudes caping hard for Peyton,he's greatness exemplified but his doofus little bro? Iight :lol:

i don't understand riding either of those doofuses, tbh

:lol:

At least there's something to defend with Peyton,dude is one of the GOATs :lol:

but this dude?

8E3OFNt.gif

Last edited:
That doofus hands Ya'll ls though. Patriot fans should have nothing to say. Embarrassing that you get beat by doofy everytime Ya'll meet [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I have a very unflattering pic of Eli as my avy and I would curse him out many times.

But I am capping

Way over your head fellows

That doofus hands Ya'll ls though. Patriot fans should have nothing to say. Embarrassing that you get beat by doofy everytime Ya'll meet [emoji]128514[/emoji]

nah. i can say whatever i want. sit down :lol:

anyone on here can say whatever they want. that's what makes it fun. that's why The Collector is non stop :lol:

Last edited:
It's amazing how much of a mediocre QB Eli Manning has been yet he lucked his way into 2 rings.

"It's better to be lucky then good"

Last edited:
I don't deny he's had our number when it counts but damn,dude is the definition of average 85% of the time yet gets hyped up like a HOFer :lol:. What HOFer has ever led the league in ints repeatedly?

Last edited:
Nah I'm chilling. No sitting. For me. Ya'll can say what you want but facts are doofy takes your lunch every time Ya'll meet up :D

True Dsa.its all good jokes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom