The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh pivoted to reps. LOL. "We talmbout reps? Not a game, not a game. REPS" [AI voice]. Like I could 'eem see them on mobile or ever gave 2 ***** about 'em in all my time here.

You made a 2nd post within a few minutes to speak on reps. What's that mean?

Flustered.

Have a blessed day y'all. Stay safe. And shout out to those dominant Giants D-Lines. Don't let anyone fool y'all into thinking they were "average".

I don't give a f bout Eli or the Giants. And we know if he makes it to hof its cause of two playoffs runs .Hof is funny like that Joe Namath has more career int then tds but is in because of a guarantee.

. I don't hear no one talking bout Eli like he's great or an all time QB.

Last edited:
I don't give a f bout Eli or the Giants. And we know if he makes it to hof its cause of two playoffs runs .. I don't hear no one talking bout Eli like he's great or an all time QB.

You must not remember last season :lol:

The hype was also heavy in the preseason when some folks thought their offense would be enough to make it to the SB

Last edited:
And we know if he makes it to hof its cause of two playoffs runs .. I don't hear no one talking bout Eli like he's great or an all time QB.

this is actually something i think about. will Eli be a HOF'er? i've always wondered about it. like it's been hard for Kurt Warner to get in. is Eli's career better than Kurt's?

Last edited:
And we know if he makes it to hof its cause of two playoffs runs .. I don't hear no one talking bout Eli like he's great or an all time QB.

this is actually something i think about. will Eli be a HOF'er? i've always wondered about it. like it's been hard for Kurt Warner to get in. is Eli's career better than Kurt's?

4db037a2_tumblr_md9g54yQc91qfp9jb.gif

Only thing he has on Kurt is longevity/health

Last edited:
why is Aikman in the hof. Career stats are Average and dude was the ultimate game manager.

I don't think Eli should get in but the hof is funny like that. I Def think Warner had a better peak and overall career. If Warner had won against the steelers he probably would of gotten in already.

Last edited:

The hype was also heavy in the preseason when some folks thought their offense would be enough to make it to the SB
people were saying Eli was an all time great last season?

Not All time great but HOF worth. "What's stopping Pats-Giants 3" was a legit topic early in the season :lol:

Eli and playoffs don't mix unless he has a defense

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

He might be cause of how it's judged but I wouldn't put Eli as an all time great or a hof in my eyes.

Never been an elite QB even on his best day.
Solid career overall but those two sbs against the pats elevate him I guess.
. We can question quite a few players that are in the Hall and if they truly belong.

Last edited:
Kurt Warner is a two time MVP and had one of the greatest seasons of all time. Eli Manning has two SB rings. Kurt > Eli and it isn't close.

That was because they played against each other in the regular season which coincide the last 2 times they met at the super bowl. Has nothing to do with the giants being good at anything.

The giants team has sucked hard since their last super bowl .

They could redo that cover with ODB Jr.
maxresdefault.jpg
"Guys are beating their wives, getting DUI's and doing drugs and I get national attention for proposing to a net?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom