The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitz makes it sound like he gave Bowles, Macc, & Woody n reason to make a QB switch.

Dude really went out there, threw SIX picks, then said he knew what he was doing wrong.

what did fitz say???

“The biggest thing in this game — to last — is to have belief in yourself,” Fitzpatrick said (via NFL.com). “Because when the owner stops believing in you and the GM stops believing in you and the coaches stop believing in you, sometimes all you have is yourself. That’s kind of something I’ve dealt with before and something I’m dealing with now.”

Wow... no way :x :smh:

That Keenum pick
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Cromartie could've called a fair catch on that"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that one and and that double goal line fumble in the Jets/Ravens game 
laugh.gif

surprised this one didn't make it in there, RAIDERS jump and JAGS get a free play but Bortles dumps it and gets called for intentional grounding 
roll.gif

Last edited:

what did fitz say???
“The biggest thing in this game — to last — is to have belief in yourself,” Fitzpatrick said (via NFL.com). “Because when the owner stops believing in you and the GM stops believing in you and the coaches stop believing in you, sometimes all you have is yourself. That’s kind of something I’ve dealt with before and something I’m dealing with now.”
Wow... no way
sick.gif
mean.gif
I mean.. 

he ain't lying 
laugh.gif

Fitz makes it sound like he gave Bowles, Macc, & Woody n reason to make a QB switch.

Dude really went out there, threw SIX picks, then said he knew what he was doing wrong.
whoa whoa whoa..

he had 3 INTs the game AFTER the 6 INTs game

where was aguayo on that video?

wonder if his brother will be on the bucs draft board.. and if so, where?

what did fitz say???

Wow... no way :x :smh:

I mean.. 

he ain't lying :lol:

I mean being he's been utter garbage and making 12MM...

Does he expect the owner and GM to take him for coffee/breakfast every morning?

That Keenum pick :wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl:

"Cromartie could've called a fair catch on that" :lol: :lol:

that one and and that double goal line fumble in the Jets/Ravens game :lol:

surprised this one didn't make it in there, RAIDERS jump and JAGS get a free play but Bortles dumps it and gets called for intentional grounding :rofl:

crine :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

that has to be the first time in my life i have ever seen a QB get intentional grounding on a free play :lol:

Last edited:
I don't see why some of these teams that are clearly rebuilding aren't trading away any legitimate veteran O-lineman, given the league wide desperation for that position. Especially when Cleveland and SF don't have their franchise Q they're needing to protect.

I don't see why some of these teams that are clearly rebuilding aren't trading away any legitimate veteran O-lineman, given the league wide desperation for that position. Especially when Cleveland and SF don't have their franchise Q they're needing to protect.
hell, even certain other teams should be making moves to take advantage of certain teams' deficiencies..

like eagles should move barwin (who doesn't really fit the 4-3, unless we try him at SAM like you guys do with barr).. or the cowboys moving Alfred morris to one of these teams that need a RB

when do pats decide it's ok to trade jimmy
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom