The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilentEmotionalBrahmanbull-size_restricted.gif
I wasn't in here last night during the SNF shenanigans, but the zoom in on this gif has been killing me all day :lol:

This one isn't as good as the full version because petes already looking at the refs to see if it's good or not. The longer version starts with him watching the kick, then looks down (where this one starts), then has the disbelief face :rofl: I love his reaction though

I wonder if they even attempted to have the convo with them about appearing chronologically.. or they knew there was no way in hell favre and Rodgers were sitting next to each other

when do pats decide it's ok to trade jimmy :nerd:

Once Belichick and Kraft come to a mutual agreement on what they wanna do with Brady.

Brady could also make the decision for them by how he looks finishing out the season.

Finances will come into play, too. Tommy boy has to be willing to bend over to the team's liking after 2017 (Edelman fantasizes about this every day).

Last edited:
Bill is going to convince Jimmy he got next and sign him to an extension, all the while Brady will play another 2+ seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom