The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But once a superstar.alwayd a super star? So since he's been drafted he's never been one top 5 qb?

Rivers is a very good QB and a star, I reserve superstar for the best of the best

very few superstars in any sport and very few teams have a superstar on them

yeah and QB it's top 3 when you have 32 of them, when has Rivers ever been top 3?
Is it top 3 or top 5? It's hard to rank but he's was definitely in conversation, at least in the top 5, for a few years. And so far this season IMO. His stats might not be as flashy though with 4 of his top 5 targets from last season are out for the year.

Rivers is a very good QB and a star, I reserve superstar for the best of the best

ben , brady , and manning. only superstars the past decade or so.  brees and a rod just about there as well. romo and rivers been after those forever. 

Last edited:
Is it top 3 or top 5? It's hard to rank but he's was definitely in conversation, at least in the top 5, for a few years. And so far this season IMO. His stats might not be as flashy though with 4 of his top 5 targets from last season are out for the year.

5 time pro bowler, no all pro seasons, no MVP's

he's not a superstar

ben , brady , and manning. only superstars the past decade or so. 

I know he's been off the last year but AR is most definitely a superstar :lol:,he's been in more ads than Ben ever has

Last edited:
You guys apparently missed his definition of "superstar". this is more of a top 5 QB debate, not commercial endorsements 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I know he's been off the last year but AR is most definitely a superstar
laugh.gif
,he's been in more ads than Ben ever has
yeah i edited my post

ben, brady , brees , manning , a rod. everyone else has came after. rivers aint ever been a superstar.  maybe a better year here and there , ala romo 2014 but always consistently  in the very good side of things. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom