The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
stillin729 stillin729

@ProFootballTalk: Per multiple sources, 49ers and Eagles have been discussing a trade for WR Torrey Smith. Deal is not currently imminent.

Probably not the deep threat you were thinking off but I guess i's better than nothing :lol:

Can't remember any "superstar" players on the Chargers outside of LT and maybe Seau way back when

put some respek on stan humphries name.

Who?

Last edited:
just cause someone considered him this generations dan marino , doesnt mean hes dan marino. 
@StillIn729
Probably not the deep threat you were thinking off but I guess i's better than nothing
laugh.gif

Who?
94 afc champion stan humphries.  

stillin729 stillin729

@ProFootballTalk: Per multiple sources, 49ers and Eagles have been discussing a trade for WR Torrey Smith. Deal is not currently imminent.

Probably not the deep threat you were thinking off but I guess i's better than nothing :lol:

Can't remember any "superstar" players on the Chargers outside of LT and maybe Seau way back when

put some respek on stan humphries name.

Who?

ask the 94 dolphins and steeler who stan humphries is :smokin

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) 
This is awful. #Texans RT Derek Newton has torn both patella tendons, @MikeGarafolo & I report, and there is more damage. As bad as can be.

Wasn't even contact was there? Jeez

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) 

This is awful. #Texans RT Derek Newton has torn both patella tendons, @MikeGarafolo & I report, and there is more damage. As bad as can be.

Wasn't even contact was there? Jeez

How the hell does that much damage even occur just like that? Jesus that sounds horrific :x :x :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom