The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell does that much damage even occur just like that? Jesus that sounds horrific :x :x :x

The human body is weird like that. I once got a foot injury where I was barely able to walk for months. I wasn't doing anything strenuous, it just came out of nowhere. The doctor couldn't even figure it out. Six months later, it was gone and I was fine.

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) 
This is awful. #Texans RT Derek Newton has torn both patella tendons, @MikeGarafolo & I report, and there is more damage. As bad as can be.

Wasn't even contact was there? Jeez
no contact. 

broncos stadium is natural grass?

How the hell does that much damage even occur just like that? Jesus that sounds horrific :x :x :x

The human body is weird like that. I once got a foot injury where I was barely able to walk for months. I wasn't doing anything strenuous, it just came out of nowhere. The doctor couldn't even figure it out. Six months later, it was gone and I was fine.

Dawg we talking about someone blowing the single thickest and toughest tendon in the human body, in both knees! Non contact!

You could probably count the number of single patellar tears in the whole NFL on both hands and feet going back to the merger.

Tearing ligaments in general in both knees at once the type of **** that only happens in horrible car accidents. Maybe the occasional freak skiing incident.

Last edited:
minus whale have Braxton Miller play the whole game at QB 
nerd.gif

Its why I dont drink much anymore

Got home after super bowl 50 and out of no where something snapped in my good knee

Had pain and instability for weeks but its much better now

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) 

This is awful. #Texans RT Derek Newton has torn both patella tendons, @MikeGarafolo & I report, and there is more damage. As bad as can be.

Wasn't even contact was there? Jeez

gotta be like the same chances of winning powerball :x

Nuk deserves better. If I were him I'd have a trade request in by Tuesday morning.

Nuk deserves better. If I were him I'd have a trade request in by Tuesday morning.

Brock has the most INTs in the league for all QB's while targeting one receiver. and that receiver is Nuk. so he's avoiding him like the plague :lol:

Last edited:
Houston giving him that huge deal without ever making direct contact with him will never not be funny :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom