The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoo hoo, another corner potentially available for free agency..

eagles going sign someone and take someone in the first 2 rounds.. if certain dudes come out could be just behind RBs in terms of depth at that postion

damn, I thought someone got fired the way the thread moved.

I doubt teams like the Cowboys and Seahawks want to play a home game in another country and lose out on all that money at their own stadium.

I doubt teams like the Cowboys and Seahawks want to play a home game in another country and lose out on all that money at their own stadium.

"Murica's Team ain't playin in no damn MEH-HEE-CO" -Jurrah after a couple glasses of bourbon

funny thing is Butler has been taking a lot of heat from the NE media about the drop off in play. i definitely got on him a bit as well earlier on. but the last two weeks have looked great. my dude can ball. and he's got the swagger/attitude you want in your #1 cover guy.
I think the issues stem from the aforementioned bum ankle (which he's still dealing with), and the noticeable decrease of press-man coverage. He's at his best when he's pressing his guy.

Now I wonder if the schematic changes came from the infamous defensive back coach.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Phins will sign Jimmy Guwop and Butler and take the AFC East next year.
Pretty Jimmy Guwoppolo got another year left on his deal after this season. What y'all gonna give up to get him?
nerd.gif

"Murica's Team ain't playin in no damn MEH-HEE-CO" -Jurrah after a couple glasses of bourbon

"I don't want none of em bad hombres around muh cot damn team" Jurrah after the 4th glass

Last edited:

For those keeping track, Malcolm Butler has had 4 passes defended (interceptions + break-ups) for two straight weeks and now leads the NFL with 12 passes defended. Raiders CB David Amerson (11) and Giants CB Janoris Jenkins (10) are the only other players with double digit pass defenses.

According to Pro Football Focus, Butler is the 3rd ranked cornerback in the NFL and the 2nd best in coverage. Butler is coming off a Pro Bowl season in 2015 and he will be a restricted free agent after the 2016 season.
Playing on a bummy ankle too.
pimp.gif

@spacedoodoo Your proclamation is looking more and more legit by the day. It's at least a debate at this point.

Pat yourself on the back g.
yessir. butler is the truth, hopefully we can steal him this offseason 
devil.gif

my closest homeboy is a diehard pats fan.. and he told me in the offseason that malcom was a top 5 corner. 

of course I was reluctant to agree.. but he sent me about 10-15 minutes of videos, and advanced stats that defended his claim.

the only game he had last year where he wasn't shutting down the number 1 receiver was week 1 against AB. 

doubt any team outside of jax wants to play in london

So the Vikings had a bounty program that same season? :rofl:

Putting bounties on specific players, too :rofl:

doubt any team outside of jax wants to play in london
I thought they had to volunteer for that?
nah.. well not all of them.. I know in the NFC east, depending on where you finished you had to play in London

but I think the jags owner has a deal
Secondly, the Eagles could play the St. Louis Rams in London next season.

The three 2016 London games were announced:

Week 4: Jaguars vs. Colts

Week 7: Rams vs. NFC East Opponent

Week 8: ******** vs. Bengals

That “NFC East Opponent” is whoever finishes in the same divisional slot as the Rams. The Rams will finish in 3rd place in the NFC West. So, the loser of the Eagles (6-9) at the New York Giants (6-9) will finish in 3rd place in the NFC East, and face the Rams in London in 2016.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/12/28/eagles-possibilities-2016/#.VoFzmt-g47I.twitter

Last edited:
Rodgers is washed so Favre is out here showing up in Green Bay and snitching on the Vikings so he can get his crown back.

Times was rough for him after ARod got that Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom