The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jets just need to figure out a better color green.. since the nike switch, it's like dudes went to a tactical/army green

I guess Devin Gardner plays QB in Japans x league.

Cvs5WoaUsAA81Li.jpg

Negative td to int ratio in the Japan league :lol: :x ...that's the dude that had the weird number at Michigan after denard Robinson left right ?

Last edited:
Bucs apparently pushing hard for a trade for a veteran WR prior to the trade deadline coming up...

Of any of the WR's we could get I think I honestly would like D-Jax the most because of fit and he wouldn't cost that much. He would be money on the deep balls with Evans on the other side and Humphries in the slot.

The Browns could do with a redesign,already :lol:

The Fubu jerseys were definitely a fail :lol: .

Bucs apparently pushing hard for a trade for a veteran WR prior to the trade deadline coming up...

Of any of the WR's we could get I think I honestly would like D-Jax the most because of fit and he wouldn't cost that much. He would be money on the deep balls with Evans on the other side and Humphries in the slot.

Can quicker see Alshon moved than D-Jax. The Skins are in a much better position than the Bears, so unless the price is right I think DeSean stays put.

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta
Interestingly, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll referred to Minnesota "making a big move'' for an offensive lineman during his press conference.

It's lit

Edit: he might have been to referring Jake long :lol:

Last edited:

jets just need to figure out a better color green.. since the nike switch, it's like dudes went to a tactical/army green
They need way more than that.  The jersey design is lame.

The logo is also incredibly ugly.  Has to be one of the worst in pro sports.  Take a step back and look at this:

Looks like a combination of clip art by a 10 year old.  Whereas the old one was quite smooth.

Last edited:
The browns don't just need a redesign they need a rebranding. Their uniforms will forever look trash because they're colors are ****ing brown and orange which I am convinced is the worst color combo of all time.

That being said I hope they never change cause even though the color combo is trash at least it's a "unique" color combo lol

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with the Jets look imo. It's basically the same logo and uni set they wore when Broadway Joe won the Super Bowl

Last edited:
The Fubu jerseys were definitely a fail :lol: .
Can quicker see Alshon moved than D-Jax. The Skins are in a much better position than the Bears, so unless the price is right I think DeSean stays put.

I just don't trust Alshon to ever stay healthy or always give 100%

If the Cowboys really wanted to move on from Dez though....idk what it would take but I'd do anything to have Dez and Mike Evans for Jameis

I've heard people doubt Alshon's ability to play a full season, but has his effort been in question? Or is that just by association cause Cutler is his QB?

I've heard people doubt Alshon's ability to play a full season, but has his effort been in question? Or is that just by association cause Cutler is his QB?

it's the 'ol classic "lack of effort by association" deal :lol:

I think that last throw last week that flew over his head without him even bothering to turn around and look for the ball said everything we need to know about him and the Bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom