The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Color rush for the most part have been fire. The jags is that one that just looks complete trash. Could of at least gone with a mostly black with the mustard.

He right tho. Many of the color rush jerseys are garbage.
yup.. pats did it the right way..

certain teams you can get away with it, others you should go the bengals route.. or look at throwbacks

but the redesigns for the jags, browns and bucs are the epitome of doing too much (hell even dolphins, which is pretty simple).. gotta realize less is more sometimes (same issue I had when reebok redid the cards and falcons, which both still have)
Yep. Bengals, Chargers, and Pats all had good ones. The Broncos looked like the Browns in their orange ones. The Texans didn't wear their's cause Nike didn't realize them and the Pats have the same colors. Jags color rush look awful. I'm sure there are some others but those are the most notable ones
I liked the Broncos ones, Bills uniforms were clean too
yea I liked the broncos, there orange was a better shade than miami's

Texans should have gone all red.. and bills should have gone all blue.. also would have been kinda cool to see green bay go all green (but then that might involve them actually changing something)

Getting your dmx on
laugh.gif
Hell nah
laugh.gif

I rock other teams apparel casually.

**** Blake Bortles sorry *** piece of ****

Hold up had to re read the Bortles comments he wasn't criticizing color rush as a whole just the jags colorrush unis and there's are the weakest IMO it should have been all teal. So I'll allow it.

Those Jags jerseys were clean for sure. :smokin

Wish NFL did more "modern era" Throwbacks. At least one weekend a season.

Bortles keeping it 100 regarding the Jags color rush uniforms :pimp:

"I think somebody's got to tell the truth, so I might as well be the first to say it: I think they're ugly as hell," Bortles said on a teleconference with Nashville media. "I'm not a big fan of the mustard. I think they could have done a better job, and I think they should choose a different color."

Only thing uglier than those jerseys are Bortles' performances...

Blake "Basura Time" Bortles

those are the best jags jerseys to date. always enjoyed those teams as well. that mark brunell , jimmy smith and mccardell lineup was clean. always wanted them to get over that hump and they never did. they had some good squads tho. 

Last edited:
Why doesn't Dallas just start Romo.

He won't make it passed the first time he gets tackled anyway. Start him and just tell Dak to be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom