The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously though guys, the 2a and 2b goat receivers of all time with similar stats, all pros, social interaction caused by up-bringing, played for the same amount of teams and playing in the same nfl era. how has espn not done this? i feel like i should send espn an email to get this done. it can be called espn 30 for 30: diamonds in the rough
eek.gif
send me a check espn
nerd.gif
well they already have that moss 30 for 30 on Rand university and his upbringing..

plus you see him every sunday.

ESPN doesn't wanna oversaturate the moss product 
laugh.gif

[thread="651382"]Quote:[/thread]
seriously though guys, the 2a and 2b goat receivers of all time with similar stats, all pros, social interaction caused by up-bringing, played for the same amount of teams and playing in the same nfl era. how has espn not done this? i feel like i should send espn an email to get this done. it can be called espn 30 for 30: diamonds in the rough :wow: send me a check espn :nerd:

well they already have that moss 30 for 30 on Rand university and his upbringing..

plus you see him every sunday.

ESPN doesn't wanna oversaturate the moss product :lol:

makes sense about oversaturation. hopefully one day they do it. would definitely be a must watch.

Moss might have the most talent but TO got the most out of his talent
ehhh.. i dunnio..

i feel we can say that about jerry.. and to a degree Irvin (even though the offense was heavily run orientated).. but don't think you can say that for either of em

i'll be the first to say RBs are replaceable and where you should and shouldn't draft a RB.. but honestly, if we're doing a hypothetically all time draft I'm taking marshall faulk over all of em 

I've never seen a player more overrated on NT than Randy Moss. Guess it's to be expected from the box score warriors and armchair highlight watchers we have on this forum. :smh: Damn shame.
disgunbgood

Last edited:
I really don't get this whole 'NT moss overrated' stuff. 

the guys accolades and achievements speak for how great of a player he was. 

chester being chester I guess

I've never seen a player more overrated on NT than Randy Moss. Guess it's to be expected from the box score warriors and armchair highlight watchers we have on this forum.
mean.gif
Damn shame.
disgunbgood
laugh.gif

ive always wanted to hear your breakdown comparison between TO and moss. youve posted stuff here and there. i know you have it in the chamber ready to unload the clip when the time comes.

I ain't got **** to do & no class in the morning so I guess I'll watch the game :lol:

Really hope it's another tie

I've never seen a player more overrated on NT than Randy Moss. Guess it's to be expected from the box score warriors and armchair highlight watchers we have on this forum. :smh: Damn shame.
disgunbgood

:lol:

ive always wanted to hear your breakdown comparison between TO and moss. youve posted stuff here and there. i know you have it in the chamber ready to unload the clip when the time comes.

You touched on it with your 2a/2b stuff. That's kinda how I view it and it's not meant to be a knock on Moss. It's more than TO is underrated in the grand scheme of things. People only remember the off-the-field shenanigans and 'locker room cancer' stuff and not what the man did on the field. He would run any route on the field, block, and play hard every down. No matter what team he was on, he produced.

Reactions: sb
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom