The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

if I had the choice of any RB, WR or TE in history, I would go with marshall faulk..

get him 20 touches per game (10-15 carries, 5-10 receptions)
I like this scenario. Something different from the norm.

A great TE, WR, or RB if you had your choice?

At the risk of coming off as a homer...give me Gronk Lesnar over everybody. I can be swayed with a good argument though.

Gronk have it all. So if you're not gonna match his versatility and ability to do damage in multiple phases of the game...you better pick someone who could impact the gameplan like he does. I need dominance.

FTR Id take Faulk too. But I just think it's extremely close. Maybe to the point where it just comes down to preference. Their numbers and ability on the field is sooo even. Theres even a one game difference between playing the same exact amount of games.

Last edited:
Nothing. **** that cheap ***

Also... ooooeeeee

tumblr_naa2u1oHXT1qhkbk8o1_400.gif

The only thing that stops Gronk is his own health. He's as dominant a player as I've ever seen. 6000 yards and 68 touchdowns at 27 years old? :x

View media item 1882532
Respect.

in 85/101 games. he has missed a full season (16 games). he technically has 68 tds and 6k yds in 6 seasons :x

That's absurd :x

Only two TEs in NFL history have more TDs than him at this point: Gates and Gonzalez. Pretty elite company. :pimp:

Chester = SkankHunt42
roll.gif

And I'm gonna have to co-sign DSK about Gronk. 

Absolute beast. 

Ain't he missed an entire season in his career? 

Still near the top of career stats for TEs.

The only thing that stops Gronk is his own health. He's as dominant a player as I've ever seen. 6000 yards and 68 touchdowns at 27 years old? :x

View media item 1882532
Respect.

in 85/101 games. he has missed a full season (16 games). he technically has 68 tds and 6k yds in 6 seasons :x

Only two TEs in NFL history have more TDs than him at this point: Gates and Gonzalez. Pretty elite company. :pimp:

my math was wrong. he has 68 tds and 6k yards in roughly 5 full season and 5 games (5.3 seasons) not 6 full season :x filthy

I read some crazy **** couple months ago about how out of all the players in the history of the league…the only dudes with more TD receptions than Robert through their first 6 seasons are Jerry Rice and Randy Moss.

Rice. Moss. Gronk. AND like @franc mentioned, he missed a bunch of games too.

Dez is somewhere up there as well, I can't remember the stat line.

And we ain't 'eem talk about his blocking (
nerd.gif
). Most underrated part of his game and what make him complete at his position. He's not just a good blocker, he's elite at it.

Last edited:

View media item 1882532
Respect.

my math was wrong. he has 68 tds and 6k yards in roughly 5 full season and 5 games (5.3 seasons) not 6 full season :x filthy

I'm glad you corrected yourself...It wasn't impressive enough as you had it.

ATL hit the jackpot with keanu neal/deion Jones.

The Browns looked to have hit on Ogbah/Nassib

Michael Thomas setting record rookie numbers in NO, while laquan treadwell has been on the field for 11 snaps this season and is behind cordarrell patterson and adam thieland on the depth chart. What a time.

I read some crazy **** couple months ago about how out of all the players in the history of the league…the only dudes with more TD receptions than Robert through their first 6 seasons are Jerry Rice and Randy Moss.

Rice. Moss. Gronk. AND like @franc
mentioned, he missed a bunch of games too.

And we ain't 'eem talk about his blocking (:nerd: ). Most underrated part of his game and what make him complete at his position. He's not just a good blocker, he's elite at it.

rice first 6 yrs - 79 tds
moss first 6 yrs - 77 tds
gronk first 6 yrs - 66 tds
terrell davis first 4 yrs - 61 tds
owens first 6 yrs - 59 tds

Rice. Moss. Gronk. AND like @franc
mentioned, he missed a bunch of games too.

And we ain't 'eem talk about his blocking (:nerd: ). Most underrated part of his game and what make him complete at his position. He's not just a good blocker, he's elite at it.

gronkfatality.0.gif

View media item 2212497

Last edited:

View media item 1882532
Respect.

I'm glad you corrected yourself...It wasn't impressive enough as you had it.

:lol: :\

doesn't Zeke lead the league in rushing. ... What's up with this list

He's top 10 I believe.

Saw someone make the point that he's playing well but not as well as box scores indicate.

Think he's last in the league in broken tackles and near last in YAC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom