The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emmit didn't do **** better than Barry.

I'd entertain Faulk because of his receiving skills.
he was and did. emmitt was a more complete back.

sanders was also a horrible playoff performer. negative yardage in a playoff game is goat. sure...... 

people like to credit it all to the cowboys lines but whenever emmitt missed games his backups did nothing. 

one of the narratives as well is that barry played with trash. far from it. herman moore was one of the best at his position for years while barry was in his prime.  they had a solid receiving core with moore and johnny morton. 

Last edited:
if I had the choice of any RB, WR or TE in history, I would go with marshall faulk..

get him 20 touches per game (10-15 carries, 5-10 receptions)

I think many people get 'best I've ever seen' and 'greatest of all-time' mixed up.

Marshall Faulk was the best RB I've ever seen and if I were to pick an all-time team tomorrow, he'd be my RB. Is he the greatest ever? Probably not. Some people might even have him out of their top-5. All I know is... he was COMPLETE, could do everything, and was dangerous anytime he touched the ball.

You can have favorite players without them being the GOAT.
yes. very much so , people dont understand this.

marshall is the greatest duo threat. no arguing that. 

Last edited:
Saw the video of Ben asking Brady for a signed jersey. Thought it was dope. I would have said I need a worn one, don't send me any replica BS
Ain't 'eem know about this until your post.
pimp.gif

Game recognize game.
pimp.gif
I see you, Ben!

@spacedoodoo @dmxfury @SkurrtSkurrt29

GOAT is a stupid argument anyway, the game changes and stats don't show everything

people should talk about how great players were as opposed to killing other great players to prove their points

I think many people get 'best I've ever seen' and 'greatest of all-time' mixed up.

Marshall Faulk was the best RB I've ever seen and if I were to pick an all-time team tomorrow, he'd be my RB. Is he the greatest ever? Probably not. Some people might even have him out of their top-5. All I know is... he was COMPLETE, could do everything, and was dangerous anytime he touched the ball.

You can have favorite players without them being the GOAT.

I've said this a bunch of times on here. The problem is terms get thrown around loosely like GOAT which i'm guilty of. By my definition of greatest i can concede to Rice because of numbers and doesn't include hypotheticals. But at the same time I think Moss is the GOAT lol. But yeah, I mean best.

GOAT is a stupid argument anyway, the game changes and stats don't show everything

people should talk about how great players were as opposed to killing other great players to prove their points
yeah i agree. its just fun convo . if there wasnt stupid arguments over ish that dont really matter , it would be kind of boring. 

everyone has different opinions and its subjective. 

Last edited:

Faulk or Tomlinson is the dilemma

really isn't..

and if westbrook could stay healthy, I would throw him over fake LT too

Rep......orted. :stoneface:

when westbrook was actually healthy throughout the playoffs and to the NFC championship, we made the super bowl (which was a huge probably the 2 previous years if I remember correctly)

TO didn't play a game in the playoffs that year

I did not stoneface you for the westbrook/eagles part of your comment brah :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom