The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Jacksonville's loss to Tennessee last night, Jaguars owner Shad Khan told the Florida Times Union that Gus Bradley would not be fired.

Per Adam Schefter

GYHDSJNGKHFDZCBHDSHV

KILL ME NOW!!!!!

After Jacksonville's loss to Tennessee last night, Jaguars owner Shad Khan told the Florida Times Union that Gus Bradley would not be fired.

Per Adam Schefter

GYHDSJNGKHFDZCBHDSHV

KILL ME NOW!!!!!
Owners always bluff
I think Gus will be out by the end of the season

I think the problem is everybody just loves Gus Bradley as a person so much over there. If they didn't they would have gotten rid of him a year ago.

No qualified quarterback has a higher percentage of pass attempts come on screen plays than Wentz at 16 percent. Wentz also has the second-highest percent of attempts at or behind the line of scrimmage of qualified quarterbacks, slightly behind Alex Smith at 27.6 percent.

Alex Wentz[emoji]8482[/emoji]

Per Adam Schefter

GYHDSJNGKHFDZCBHDSHV

KILL ME NOW!!!!!
Owners always bluff
I think Gus will be out by the end of the season

This is true and especially applies to these franchises in the same exact situations every 2-3 yrs.

I only caught bits and pieces but man Gus Bradley might be the worst coach of all time
#WellActually You're pretty close. Statistically speaking, he's the 2nd worst head coach in the history of the league.

He's NEVER beat a team with a winning record.
The Lions play the Jags after the bye.

You can come home after that @NickFolarin
Good Guy Pro trying to steer the youth in the right direction.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Mariota has thrown 33 career touchdown passes so far — more than Russell Wilson, Carson Palmer, Jameis Winston, Tom Brady, Andy Dalton, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, Ben Roethlisberger, Jay Cutler, Eli Manning and Cam Newton during their first 20 games. He’s also only thrown 16 interceptions, which is less than everyone on that list but Big Ben, Ryan and Wilson (all three threw 13). His 92.9 passer rating through the 20 games surpasses all those but Wilson and Roethlisberger.

Please get this man a real coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom