The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it wasn't true. He's thrown 4 TDs and 7 INTs in the first quarter... through 3 years. :x :x

4th quarter? 26 TDs and 17 INTs. :lol:

#GOAT

#WellActually You're pretty close. Statistically speaking, he's the 2nd worst head coach in the history of the league.

He's NEVER beat a team with a winning record.
Who's the worst?  Rod Marinelli?
Only coach worse than Gus is some dude from the 1930's. Dassit.

28165726L9YT6tim.png

(let me know if you can't see the screenshot)

"Did I call him 'Grandpa' at any time during the three years together? Probably," Rodgers told the media on Wednesday per Sports Illustrated. "But it's in the same joking way that my man Brett Hundley called me 'Grandpa' three weeks ago on the field when we were doing a competitive drill."

"The story that was out there that I saw is completely 100% false, and I would dare anybody to test my memory on that," Rodgers added.

Donald Driver also tweeted that the story about himself in the book was false.

Interesting.

Wasn't the story in the book corroborated by the backup QB at the time, Craig Nall, though?

Last edited:
Sucks.. I get the lack of postseason success.. but what was the knock on dude again?

I remember he got a raw deal with the skins.. but what went down in San Diego?

Was really surprised he was out of the NFL since '06.. seems like a way better option them some of these dudes who have gottten multiple chances

Basically had bad relationship with AJ Smith (the GM at the time) and ownership. Big part of it was him trying to get his brother on as D-Coordinator and ownership wasn't having it. Really big mess :smh:

Yea.. I don't remember a ton, other than vaguely remember him going super conservative come playoff time and it backfiring

But also remember dude getting a lot out of his teams come the regular season..

Like Dennis green kinda hard trying figure out why dudes were out of the league so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom