The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better hope your life isn't on the line in a Tom Brady/Peyton Manning playoff game.

So a 3-2 split over the GOAT in the playoffs is Peytons greatest accomplishment?

They played in the league together for 15 seasons yet Peyton could only advance to the boss stage 5 times? Dude must have the most one and dones in playoff history or some ****.

I got time today, Ches :nerd:

^ even though i agree that Ches is conveniently overlooking the lifetime head to head and ignoring Peyton's lifetime track record in big games, i won't rep you. i don't want Ches up in his feels over some cot damn reps. i need Ches on his A game so we can slander the league's true fraud this weekend...

Last edited:
^ even though i agree that Ches is conveniently overlooking the lifetime head to head and ignoring Peyton's lifetime track record in big games, i won't rep you. i don't want Ches up in his feels over some cot damn reps. i need Ches on his A game so we can slander the league's true fraud this weekend...

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings about the Circle Jerk, you can continue repping your buddies :frown:

nerd.gif

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings about the Circle Jerk, you can continue repping your buddies :frown:

View media item 2214448

No, but beating Tom Brady when it matters and holding the record over him in the playoffs is an amazing accomplishment. :pimp:

I agree. That said, a 60/40 split is only an 'amazing accomplishment' when it comes against the GOAT, though.

Tom is out here out-playing Peyton's replacement who is 15-ish years younger than him. Tom vs Peyton is a wrap.

A wrap at 3-2. :pimp:

Would def pump the brakes at GOAT talk tho. Tom may be in the top 15 QBs of all time, but being suspended from the NFL for cheating bumped him down a huge amount. Pete Rose, Barry Bonds, Lance Armstrong, the guy with no legs that killed his girlfriend, Tom Brady... all belong in their own Hall of Fame*

I started watching this Black Mirror show y'all talk about and it's weird AF

and by the way **** the Cowboys

I can't sit through hours of listening to a show in all British accents. The first episode was alright and the second I made it through about halfway before I decided I just wasn't even interested anymore...

Just started Mr. Robot though and it's fire :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom