The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait Kiper has Trubisky as the top QB?

So much for him staying another year, then. 
mean.gif

Akiem Hicks "smacking" that *** one best celebrations I've seen this season. :lol:

Hope he don't get fined.

It's sad we have to hope players don't get fined for celebrating  :smh:

Was shocked it didn't draw a flag, ref was staring right at him. 

It doesn't look like there's a clear cut policy,I think it's up to the refs. I say that cause I saw an example of that over the weekend where ET3 got a flag for hugging a ref in one game and in another game,AB smacked another ref hard as hell on the *** and he just laughed it off, no flag out :lol:

Last edited:
Of all the years to have a Pats - Boys SB,this would be it :lol:. With the declining ratings/interest and all,that would be an absolute CIRCUS and a ratings bonanza :wow: :wow:. Especially with the QB situation in Dallas

Last edited:
I still have Seattle coming out of the NFC but damn is it gonna be fun to see how things play out :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
there are two QBs i wouldn't mind losing too if it meant they went on to get a ring...

1) Romo
2) Rivers

i'd hate that we lost, but it would be way easier to stomach

anyone else will burn my soul

Last edited:
Of all the years to have a Pats - Boys SB,this would be it :lol:. With the declining ratings/interest and all,that would be an absolute CIRCUS and a ratings bonanza :wow: :wow:. Especially with the QB situation in Dallas

*Marcus Camby gif*

Been saying all year that Chicago's defense isn't all that bad, they just caught unlucky breaks and had bad QB play at the wrong times. They have too many of those tackling machine dudes on that team to not keep them in games

Chicago's front 7 is pretty good. Trevathan, McPhee, Floyd, Hicks, etc. can all play.

Cutler was impressive tonight in his audition for the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom