The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the falcons or eagles scare me the most in the nfc as of right now.. . I ain't worried bout the Seahawks at all. You can run on the Seahawks and they offense is wack..

Falcons will just outscore you and have a bunch of weapons. Julio scares the ish out of me and that two headed monster rb duo.

Eagles hard to run on, that's our best strength.
They should of beat us yesterday but they didn't want it.

Last edited:
Lions game a lot more interesting than I thought it would be earlier intnhe season

Cutler was impressive tonight in his audition for the Jets
B Marsh aint havin that
laugh.gif

I think the raiders a first round and out playoff team. To undisciplined to go far. Maybe next year, they need better coaching.

We just trying to get to the playoffs man.

Raiders being successful gonna get under skin fast.

First it was Carr "nah," then it was Crabtree is mediocre, then it was the defense, now we're undisciplined, now we have bad coaching.

*yawn*

Last edited:
We just trying to get to the playoffs man.

Raiders being successful gonna get under skin fast.

First it was Carr "nah," then it was Crabtree is mediocre, then it was the defense, now we're undisciplined, now we have bad coaching.

*yawn*
yall lead the league in penalties and it isn't close. Just stating facts. That's coaching. You guys getting legit though. Probably be contenders the next few years..
Pretty impressive to be honest.

Last edited:
Discipline is one of the last things I'm worried about with this team and I think people tend to be off base in how they tend to associate penalties with good/bad coaching.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think the falcons or eagles scare me the most in the nfc as of right now.. . I ain't worried bout the Seahawks at all. You can run on the Seahawks and they offense is wack..

Falcons will just outscore you and have a bunch of weapons. Julio scares the ish out of me and that two headed monster rb duo.

Eagles hard to run on, that's our best strength.
They should of beat us yesterday but they didn't want it.

The Falcons or the Eagles?

View media item 2216457

It's not going to be penalties that stop us this year. If it did then we wouldn't be 6-2.
it will when you play good teams. You guys have been good so far but your schedule been kind of weak so far. It's going to get harder.

Titans jaguars, Ravens, bucs are 4 of your wins, all but the jaguars in very close wins iirc. .ive seen nearly every raider game this year. Thats what's on TV the most..

Last edited:
It's not going to be penalties that stop us this year. If it did then we wouldn't be 6-2.
it will when you play good teams. You guys have been good so far but your schedule been kind of weak so far. It's going to get harder.

Titans jaguars, Ravens, bucs are 4 of your wins..

I'm not buying the week schedule argument. All those teams minus the Jags would be .500 or better had they beat us. We opened with 3 of our first 4 on the road. Already traveled more miles than half the NFL will travel this entire season. Of course beating a bonafied playoff team will be more difficult with or withoutpenalties.

You say you've watched every Raider game. How many of those penalties have been absolute horse ****? Crabtree "touching" his shoulder being interpreted as a throat slash? Amari getting pushed out of bounds by a DB twice and getting called for it?

The penalty totals are skewed from the Bucs record setting affair.

I don't think this Raiders team is the undisciplined poor coached team you're painting them as.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom