The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not buying the week schedule argument. All those teams minus the Jags would be .500 or better had they beat us. We opened with 3 of our first 4 on the road. Already traveled more miles in the air than half the NFL will travel this entire season.
and the Texans have 5 wins, They still a weak team lets be serious.. We'll see what Ya'll made of. 2nd half of your schedule more difficult. I've seen every raider game except against the Ravens and bucs game..

Take away the bucs game penalties and you still 3rd in the l as far as Most penalties in the l.

I think Ya'll end up with 10 wins....

Last edited:
Keeping it funky every team in the NFL is lightweight mediocre except the Pats and they ain't a juggernaut.

W's are W's especially this year

Last edited:
I'm not buying the week schedule argument. All those teams minus the Jags would be .500 or better had they beat us. We opened with 3 of our first 4 on the road. Already traveled more miles in the air than half the NFL will travel this entire season.
and the Texans have 5 wins, They still a weak team lets be serious.. We'll see what Ya'll made of yall..

Don't think we're gassing ourselves.

Every in the thread acknowledges the Broncos are a different beast and if we have 4 additional games in the toughest division in football after that.

9-10 wins were the most common predictions for this team in the offseason. We're more than on pace but as you mentioned, schedule gets tougher and we still don't know how this team is going to react to real pressure and real expectations.

Last edited:
Keeping it funky every team in the NFL is lightweight mediocre except the Pats and they ain't a juggernaut.

yeah i think this is fair. there's definitely a gap between NE and the rest right now but even the Pats have some serious holes and vulnerabilities right now.

Things could get ugly for vikes if they don't address their Oline tomorrow..

Lions, @skins, zona, @ lions and then dallas

I would just like to remind everyone that the Atlanta Falcons my Atlanta Falcons are not to be trusted to make a long run as long as our defense is the way it is. Offense is great and thats nice but we not gonna be able to win a shootout everytime because of the defense. Hell the past 3 weeks have been shootouts and we lost two of those games.

Don't do this please

Last edited:
and the Texans have 5 wins, They still a weak team lets be serious.. We'll see what Ya'll made of. 2nd half of your schedule more difficult. I've seen every raider game except against the Ravens and bucs game..

Take away the bucs game penalties and you still 3rd in the l as far as Most penalties in the l.

I'm ok with losing to the Broncos, Pats, and Vikes :lol: though Sam Bradford is looking like the Bradford I thought he'd be in the first place.

Don't think we're gassing ourselves.

Every in the thread acknowledges the Broncos are a different beast and if we have 4 additional games in the toughest division in football after that.

9-10 wins were the most common predictions for this team in the offseason. We're more than on pace but as you mentioned, schedule gets tougher and we still don't know how this team is going to react to real pressure and real expectations.
right on. I don't think you are either.
. Most raiders fans right here have very realistic expectations.

Last edited:
IMO it comes down to New England and them getting home field. Going to Denver could still be a problem no matter who they throw in at QB. But Denver plays in the tougher division so they might not get a chance to get that record high enough.

Then again the Pats love going 12-4 regardless. 
laugh.gif

I'm ok with losing to the Broncos, Pats, and Vikes :lol: though Sam Bradford is looking like the Bradford I thought he'd be in the first place.
it's Osweiler man[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Ya'll guys have a good runningback and weapons..

IMO it comes down to New England and them getting home field. Going to Denver could still be a problem no matter who they throw in at QB. But Denver plays in the tougher division so they might not get a chance to get that record high enough.

Then again the Pats love going 12-4 regardless. :lol:

yeah definitely not looking to go to Denver :lol:

and yeah...we always lose a ******** game or two every year. last year it was philly and miami :smh:

Yep. I don't really feel like writing teams off because of their history this season. Like the Falcons gonna Falcon or the Lions gonna Lion. No one has shown anything for that to matter. We're all in the same basket.

Last edited:
it's Osweiler man[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Ya'll guys have a good runningback and weapons..

Yea I know :lol: even mediocre QB play would suit us well right now, but I'll take 5-3 into the bye and bank on improvement

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-new-england-patriots-greatest-qb-nfl-history

"I talk to Tom, we communicate all the time. I spoke to him before the game [Sunday] and of course after the game and I said, 'How do you do it all the time?' He said, 'The continuity. This coaching staff has been here for years.' He said [it is] the same system he's been under for almost his entire career.

He said [it is] the same system he's been under for almost his entire career.

the same system

:nerd:

Of all the years to have a Pats - Boys SB,this would be it
laugh.gif
. With the declining ratings/interest and all,that would be an absolute CIRCUS and a ratings bonanza
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Especially with the QB situation in Dallas
SO MANY STORYLINES...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-new-england-patriots-greatest-qb-nfl-history

"I talk to Tom, we communicate all the time. I spoke to him before the game [Sunday] and of course after the game and I said, 'How do you do it all the time?' He said, 'The continuity. This coaching staff has been here for years.' He said [it is] the same system he's been under for almost his entire career.

He said [it is] the same system he's been under for almost his entire career.

the same system

:nerd:

dat system :lol:

Hopefully tomorrow is eventful before the deadline

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom