The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our offense never had a hot start :lol: tj clemmings is having the worst season a lineman has ever had according to those pff guys. It's pretty bad all around on the line.

TJ is from around the way, the fact that he even made it to the NFL is mind blowing :lol:

Hopefully he can pull it together.

Im hearing Greg Jennings on First Take still throwin shade at Rodgers :lol:.

Also hearing Max put him on blast :nerd:

IATT...c'mon fam!
roll.gif

but yea.. just saying..

I could see reasons why a couple teams could make it out of the NFC.. or completely fall apart.. like the Vikings might be on the verge of doing

I expect seattle and dallas to make the playoffs.. could see both going to the super bowl or losing early.. same with falcons, I guess

no clue who else makes the playoffs.. maybe 3 teams out of the NFC east.. no clue who wins the north

Last edited:
For context:
Can Brady win MVP this season?

@ReggieWayne_17 “There is no way Tom Brady can win MVP because he was caught cheating this year.” pic.twitter.com/Z1SJuvGYsh

— NFL Total Access (@NFLTotalAccess) November 1, 2016
U Pats fans R funny. This is hilarious. B4 I get into this. 1st… where are you guys hear’n that I quit? #DontBelieveEverythingURead

— Reggie Wayne (@ReggieWayne_17) November 2, 2016

Here's another one. when did you hear me say that their playbook was too hard so I quit? Newsflash... I've had harder playbooks. #IndyWas1

— Reggie Wayne (@ReggieWayne_17)

How does this make you feel, @Chester McFloppy?

Last edited:
was he caught cheating "this year"?

wasn't he caught vs the colts in 2015?

Last edited:
Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 2m2 minutes ago
Jamie Collins said there's more of a family feel with #Browns than #Patriots: "It's different"

yup...it's definitely going to be different, old friend

Mary Kay CabotVerified account
‏@MaryKayCabot
#Browns Jamie Collins said he never asked for Von Miller money: "I'm not Von Miller. Let's be smart"

the Von Miller money was taken WAAAAAY out of context. obviously the starting point in negotiations. not what he actually expected to get :lol:

Last edited:
He should win it only if he keeps up his pace which I'm not really expecting him to at his age tbh :lol:,also the offense should be even more Blount/run heavy in the latter stages of the season.

Agreed that the guys that have had whole seasons should take precedence unless their play drops all the way off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom