The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forreal. :lol:

Although, my Dad told me that the hunting tradition in our family was that the first deer you ever shot you had to take a bite out of the heart.

I'm not a hunter.

Yea ************* really do this. :x

Different type of lifestyle. :lol:

Derek Carr and Matt Ryan would win MVP before Brady
pats about to go 15-1.. and 12-0 with brady back..

and whatever absurd numbers he puts up in those 12 games

but I mean I wouldn't put it past rog to be petty

He should win it only if he keeps up his pace which I'm not really expecting him to at his age tbh :lol:,also the offense should be even more Blount/run heavy in the latter stages of the season.

Agreed that the guys that have had whole seasons should take precedence unless their play drops all the way off

I'd expect it to continue, he plays nothing but pathetic defenses from here on out.

Gave Collins the Harden treatment. Except the Pats aren't ******* stupid
mean.gif
@kdslittlebro I'm not understanding this analogy bruh. Help me out here.
laugh.gif

Not a fan of how this Jamie thing played out though. I hope he flourishes out in Cleveland and they cash him out.

Too early to call it as far as who MVP will be, but it's pretty incredible seeing a 39 year old player performing well enough in half the games to be included in this conversation.

He's on a ridiculous pace right now. I don't think it's sustainable. It's something I don't expect to hold up as the season progresses. Knowing Belichick, he'll play conservative the last 1 or 2 games and that's gonna hurt Brady's chances as well.

Matt Ryan is the true midseason MVP. My guy Derek Carr is right behind him though. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
illoquent aka dsk illoquent aka dsk he wanted more money and his contract was about to be up, so he got traded early so the team could recoup some assets. The Pats didn't make a terrible decision though like the Thunder did I don't think

Lombardi was talking right after the trade about the Collins trade. He was saying that the pats pretty much pulled him after the second play of the game because he wasn't doing well at all the last few weeks. He little to no effort on defensive assignements. They weren't going to resign him after the season. They would have gotten some sort of compensatory pick after the season if he signed elsewhere, but hoody wanted to send the message to the defense that you better play well, or you can be gone also. Hoody wanted to send a message to the defense (especially with the bye week this week), to try and fix the defense. I guess he is really upset with how they are playing, and thinks it will be the downfall this season if it isn't fixed.

Im hearing Greg Jennings on First Take still throwin shade at Rodgers :lol:.

Also hearing Max put him on blast :nerd:

He be sounding like a mad ex girl. I respect his insight but all he does is go on these shows and talk **** about Rodgers. How he never got credit and Rodgers got all the praise. :lol: Stop dude. You looking crazy.

feel like Drew Brees is also putting up some MVP numbers and should be on the MVP bubble

And they were hesitant about giving him his money.

Last edited:
Lombardi is a good at what he does, but he is in bed, so to speak, with Bill and the Pats. he's one of those guys that will usually give Bill the benefit of the doubt. take what he says with a grain of salt if he's reporting on NE. not saying he's dead wrong. he's def on track. but the whole lack of effort is total BS. jaimie played hard. it's how we were using him that really hurt his performance this year. i never questioned his effort. he was always going 100% out there.

Last edited:
For context:

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/ReggieWayne_17[/URL]"]
Can Brady win MVP this season?

@ReggieWayne_17 “There is no way Tom Brady can win MVP because he was caught cheating this year.” pic.twitter.com/Z1SJuvGYsh
— NFL Total Access (@NFLTotalAccess) November 1, 2016

U Pats fans R funny. This is hilarious. B4 I get into this. 1st… where are you guys hear’n that I quit? #DontBelieveEverythingURead
— Reggie Wayne (@ReggieWayne_17) November 2, 2016

Here's another one. when did you hear me say that their playbook was too hard so I quit? Newsflash... I've had harder playbooks. #IndyWas1
— Reggie Wayne (@ReggieWayne_17)

How does this make you feel, @Chester McFloppy
?
[/quote]

View media item 2217758

Lombardi is a good at what he does, but he is in bed, so to speak, with Bill and the Pats. he's one of those guys that will usually give Bill the benefit of the doubt. take what he says with a grain of salt if he's reporting on NE. not saying he's dead wrong. he's def on track. but the whole lack of effort is total BS. jaimie played hard. it's how we were using him that really hurt his performance this year. i never questioned his effort. he was 100% out there.

Yea Patricia didn't back up what Lombardi said at all,he said Jamie was a great player

‏@jeffphowe: Matt Patricia, Brian Flores vouch for Jamie Collins' character, consistent play
http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...rian_flores_vouch_for_jamie_collins_character

Last edited:

I think the NFC comes down to who ends up playing who and who is hot at the end of the season

I think the NFC comes down to who ends up playing who and who is hot at the end of the season

MTE5NTU2MzE2MjY1Mjg1MTMx.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

reps. reps for all of you! 
feel like Drew Brees is also putting up some MVP numbers and should be on the MVP bubble
it's not even fair what he has to do for his team to be in the game. 50 pass attempts  300-400 yards, 4-5 TD's. per game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom