The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you telling me that Matt Ryan is voting for Hillary? nah....

We don't have pictures of Matt Ryan and The Donald performing a standing man spoon tho.

fair.

no more about this from any Jets fans though. their mans is here about to put one on the Donald's lips:

ap_gop_2016_trump_80425234.jpg

Last edited:
Lombardi is a good at what he does, but he is in bed, so to speak, with Bill and the Pats. he's one of those guys that will usually give Bill the benefit of the doubt. take what he says with a grain of salt if he's reporting on NE. not saying he's dead wrong. he's def on track. but the whole lack of effort is total BS. jaimie played hard. it's how we were using him that really hurt his performance this year. i never questioned his effort. he was always going 100% out there.
Lombardi is ok at what he does..

like everyone else that came from the hoodie tree, they don't do shhhh without him.. on some things he's good.. but again, like mostly everyone that comes from the hoodie tree they carry themselves with that smug all knowing look/act

and then when it's on them to survive on their own without hoodie, well they inevitable end up failing

I listen to him on bill simmon's podcast cause I find it entertaining.. but it's funny to hear him change his opinions slightly week by week in light of the strong opinions he had previously held.. also you would think that the dude who ran the browns at one point would have apathy for the situations that cause players and coaches to succeed or fail

Sports Illustrated NFL Midseason All-Pro Team:

QB - Matt Ryan, Falcons
RB - Ezekiel Elliott, Cowboys
RB - David Johnson, Cardinals
WR - Julio Jones, Falcons
WR - AJ Green, Bengals
TE - Greg Olson, Panthers
C - Travis Frederick, Cowboys
OT - Trent Williams, Washington
OT - Taylor Lewan, Titans
OG - Zack Martin, Cowboys
OG - Brandon Scherff, Washington

DE - Brandon Graham, Eagles
DE - Joey Bosa, Chargers
DT - Aaron Donald, Rams
DT - Calais Campbell, Cardinals
LB - Von Miller, Broncos
LB - Lorenzo Alexander, Bills
LB - Luke Kuechly, Panthers
LB - Bobby Wagner, Seahawks
CB - Marcus Peters, Chiefs
CB - Aqib Talib, Broncos
S - Harrison Smith, Vikings
S - Eric Weddle, Ravens

K - Adam Vinatieri, Colts
P - Marquette King, Raiders
R - Jamison Crowder, Washington

Last edited:
Wasn't Trump in talks of buying the Giants a few years back :lol:

I could be mistaken though

Last edited:

TE is probably correct though. Gronk Lesnar wasn't Gronk Lesnar until Brady returned he recovered from his injury.
K.

Lombardi was talking right after the trade about the Collins trade. He was saying that the pats pretty much pulled him after the second play of the game because he wasn't doing well at all the last few weeks. He little to no effort on defensive assignements. They weren't going to resign him after the season. They would have gotten some sort of compensatory pick after the season if he signed elsewhere, but hoody wanted to send the message to the defense that you better play well, or you can be gone also. Hoody wanted to send a message to the defense (especially with the bye week this week), to try and fix the defense. I guess he is really upset with how they are playing, and thinks it will be the downfall this season if it isn't fixed.
This post right here and @itsaboutthattime are mostly accurate. Pretty much sums it up.

The no effort thing is Lombardi's goofy *** going too far though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom