The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@iLLoQuent aka DSK he wanted more money and his contract was about to be up, so he got traded early so the team could recoup some assets. The Pats didn't make a terrible decision though like the Thunder did I don't think
No doubt. I thought it was deeper connection for some reason, but I see what you're saying.
laugh.gif

Harden trade was a disaster on multiple levels. Jury is still out on this Jamie move though. I'm just not cool with any of it right now. Bill is hedging his bet on Elandon Roberts and some patchwork replacing Jamie...IDK.

If it wasn't obvious before, as of now it's clearly Superbowl or bust. The spotlight should be on Bill for the duration of the season + playoffs. He's earned whatever praise or criticism comes his way as a result of this.

Last edited:
If it wasn't obvious before, as of now it's clearly Superbowl or bust. The spotlight should be on Bill for the duration of the season + playoffs. He's earned whatever praise or criticism comes his way as a result of this.

yeah Bedard was talking about this yesterday and how even the "most ardent In Bill We Trust droids" won't be able to defend this move if we don't win it all due to a short coming on defense :lol:

Last edited:
I guess Norv's resignation was voluntary. Norv approached Zimmer and made the choice because he thought it was the best thing for him and for the team. No illness involved.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 2m2 minutes ago

For Thursday night, the #Bucs declared out RBs Doug Martin (hamstring) and Jacquizz Rodgers (foot sprain). WR Russell Shepard is doubtful.

Falcons by 75

Dallas will fall off like every year. ATL is forever frauds. 2nd half TURNT is about to show up. We win the East and TURNT wins MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom