The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so second place is good for you?
The first loser is good for you...
Losers say nonsense like that.

Santa sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake... and he knows when you're grapsing at straws because of anger.

good lord

nerd.gif

Santa sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake... and he knows when you're grapsing at straws because of anger.

Your version of the song doesn't rhyme. What's up with that?

I wonder if there is a fictional movie where the Eagles made or won a superbowl?...

Edit: Nope. Google couldn't find anything except a movie about a guy joing a team that sucked and pleaded with their fans to join their team through open try outs.

True Story...

Your version of the song doesn't rhyme. What's up with that?

Hmmmmmm...

If Stillin continues to talk wreckless he'll be flirting with danger.
Once Santa Claus is finished decking the halls, he will kick him square in the balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like Marky Mark.
I said nothing about him, but the movie that was made.

Franc, put that in the record books.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom bought mini-Twix for trick or treaters. No one showed up to the house this year.

The bag has been opened :evil:

Mark Wahlberg was a thug and a racist
He may have changed the past couple years but I find it hard to respect someone who hurt people for no good reason

I wonder if there is a fictional movie where the Eagles made or won a superbowl?...

Edit: Nope. Google couldn't find anything except a movie about a guy joing a team that sucked and pleaded with their fans to join their team through open try outs.

True Story...

enjoy 1973, pretty soon you will be able to cop this thing they call a Walkman and listen to cassette tapes

Last edited:
Mark Wahlberg was a thug and a racist
He may have changed the past couple years but I find it hard to respect someone who hurt people for no good reason
what did he do? 
nerd.gif

did y'all know larry fitz has previous DV cases with his ex-girlfriend? 

I had no idea, seriously thought he was the cleanest NFL player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom