The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man.. it's hilarious to me that all this came after the coach and QB getting all worked up about the dude who got and kept dudes employed

Hilarious.

****** complaining about OBJ but meanwhile this **** **** was known behind the scenes and swept under the rug.

But yea the best player messing with kicking nets is really ruining the team.

and cant forget rog and co in this whole thing, I mean dudes did have to find another room for ole boy's wife at the damn pro bowl
Either these people are too stupid or too arrogant to see that the whole situation will eventually come back to bite them
the whole thing is arrogance.. it's how they operate

I mean hell, the way they dealt with the spygate stuff by just destroying the tapes and assuming a ton of people wouldn't be pissed off.. from other owners all the way down to the fans

then dudes just went through the whole ray rice thing and somehow believe they going just somehow get away with this one

hell, just look at the Thursday night and London games.. dudes are arrogant enough to think that as long as they put out a product no matter how subpar it is, people will continue to eat it up.. with zero concern for the ramifications it might have elsewhere

Last edited:

and cant forget rog and co in this whole thing, I mean dudes did have to find another room for ole boy's wife at the damn pro bowl

Either these people are too stupid or too arrogant to see that the whole situation will eventually come back to bite them

the whole thing is arrogance.. it's how they operate

I mean hell, the way they dealt with the spygate stuff by just destroying the tapes and assuming a ton of people wouldn't be pissed off.. from other owners all the way down to the fans

then dudes just went through the whole ray rice thing and somehow believe they going just somehow get away with this one

hell, just look at the Thursday night and London games.. dudes are arrogant enough to think that as long as they put out a product no matter how subpar it is, people will continue to eat it up.. with zero concern for the ramifications it might have elsewhere

until we all stop watching, nothing will change.

and you know we're not going to stop watching.

anyone see this? dude bet his wife if the Cowboys won she could kick him in the nuts :rofl:

jump to about 3:40 if you don't wanna watch it all

Can't hate any non qb getting qb money since even bum qbs get paid.

Why the Giants cape for hard for their kicker though? He is literally the easiest dude to make an example of for PR.

if Jaimie Collins balls out in Cleveland, i will take back what i said. he is not worth Luke Kuechly money.

i didn't say Von because his wanting Von Miller money isn't true. he started negotiations there, which means he expected to end up lower than that obviously.

Wow. So the Giants applied pressure to Eli Apple to get his mother to shut up about how Mara handled Josh Brown. :wow: :smh: She's a DV victim herself speaking out on that situation and her own experiences. That's some cowardly **** man.

Hahahaha, doesn't even surprise me. This team been taking steps back for the last few years now. SMH

Hahahahaha, I'm crying. That video was mad funny. What a fool. Wearing those wack *** 19s too

Last edited:
anyone see this? dude bet his wife if the Cowboys won she could kick him in the nuts
roll.gif

jump to about 3:40 if you don't wanna watch it all
man wtf? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

man.. it's hilarious to me that all this came after the coach and QB getting all worked up about the dude who got and kept dudes employed
Hilarious.

****** complaining about OBJ but meanwhile this **** **** was known behind the scenes and swept under the rug.

But yea the best player messing with kicking nets is really ruining the team.
Exactly.

That's the part of the story that really got on my nerves. It didn't get much play in the media either. Dudes came off like straight hypocrites because of that mess.

It's utterly unfathomable the Giants organization is outchea trying to handle Mama Apple like she's Miko Grimes.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
LIKE SHE'S MIKO F'ING GRIMES BRUH.

They're so cowardly they're leaning on a 21 year old to do their bidding for them. Don't 'eem have the balls to tell her straight up what they really want from her. This league is all types of ****** up man...every day it's some other ugly ****.

Damn man she straight up kicked him like she was kicking a field goal. She set up soccer style and everything lmao

NFL needs to raise the cap, these guys are underpaid. Bill is cutthroat because he's working with a rigid cap and he doesn't want to be handicapped by one or two monster contracts.

Can't say it hasn't worked out for him :\

NFL needs to raise the cap, these guys are underpaid. Bill is cutthroat because he's working with a rigid cap and he doesn't want to be handicapped by one or two monster contracts.

Can't say it hasn't worked out for him :\

does the cap move from year to year? i know in the NHL it goes up and down. assume the same is true in the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom