The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@im that one PM sent.

I disagree with you A LOT on certain race and societal issues, from Halloween costumes to Kaep, but we agree on Mark and straight up I respect you.

Might not mean anything coming from a random guy on the Internet but to me your character, integrity, and their value to you are obvious.

You also turned your personal sports passion into your business and seem to love it, as someone who did the same, again man nothing but respect.

Raiders get the AFCE again next year or the year after. Can't wait.

@im that one PM sent.

I disagree with you A LOT on certain race and societal issues, from Halloween costumes to Kaep, but we agree on Mark and straight up I respect you.

Might not mean anything coming from a random guy on the Internet but to me your character, integrity, and their value to you are obvious.

You also turned your personal sports passion into your business and seem to love it, as someone who did the same, again man nothing but respect.

Raiders get the AFCE again next year or the year after. Can't wait.

I respect you as well my friend. I have zero problems with our conversation, enjoyed it actually. Didn't get wild and silly like a lot of them easily can because of emotion. Very touchy subject.

Recognition always means something. We constantly have people that are always around us that never recognize us for all the hard work we do. You have nothing to gain, but it's more so appreciated in a way you know.

Yep... they should be in Oakland. If I recall they went to London the last time they were supposed to come here. Gon be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandon Marshall on his upcoming duel, with CB Byron Maxwell:
" I don't know him," Marshall said by his locker, "But I don't like him"

"I'm being honest with you, I've never had a conversation with this guy," said Marshall, whose Jets play the Dolphins this Sunday. "He seems like a really nice guy, doesn't say much on the field, but because he holds on every play, I don't like him"

"We played him last year in Philly, and he holds on every single play. Every single play he held"

"He does a good job because he doesn't get called for holding every single play," said Marshall, who added the Eagles made a 'great' decision by trading Maxwell. "It was frustrating at times. I'm not going to let it get to me like last time"

"I'm just going to bring it to him this game. I'll hold him, push him around if that's the type of game it's going to be"

"He's still the same guy," Marshall said. "Still the same player. Holds every single play"

How can you dislike someone you know nothing about? :lol:

Well, I guess if you've heard about someone you could decide you don't like them. But still :lol:

How can you dislike someone you know nothing about?
laugh.gif

He clearly just told you
laugh.gif

1 down..

unfortunately losing someone who actually contributed on special teams, unlike the next one that needs to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom