The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did it we survived another Thursday night football game. Although to be honest...I enjoyed this one

We did it we survived another Thursday night football game. Although to be honest...I enjoyed this one

Who is this we you speak of?

Only thurs night game I've actually watched more than maybe a handful of mins of is the Dolphins/bengals game.. and that was only most of the 2nd half cause my boy is a huge Dolphins fan and I was at his place

never tried one of the sandwiches. might have to next time

the italian minus the ham with extra provolone is my go to

Yo... DeadsetAce DeadsetAce DO NOT DO IT, that sandwich is trash as hell. Even if it was free, I'd legit never eat a domino's sammich again.

:lol:

Just looked at em online. I can see it as drunk or hangover food. But man, looks like a world of hurt afterwards.

stillin729 stillin729 how does garlic and sauce mess your stomach up but these Dominos sangs are no problemo? Cause the hangover already got you churning?? :lol:

wait, Dominos makes sandwiches? what a time to be alive. 
smokin.gif

:lol:

Just looked at em online. I can see it as drunk or hangover food. But man, looks like a world of hurt afterwards.

stillin729 stillin729 how does garlic and sauce mess your stomach up but these Dominos sangs are no problemo? Cause the hangover already got you churning?? :lol:

If I'm eating Dominos there's a 0% chance I'm leaving the crib because I'm hungover AF

the dominos medium pan pizza is pretty good for what you're getting..

Is Andre Johnson a 1st ballot HOFer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom