The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominoe's garlic crust gives me the runs like no other. Bout a month ago I had some and it had me on the toilet for 2 days :smh:

Part of the problem is I douse that pizza in garlic sauce on top of the garlic crust. That's when my breathing patterns really start fluctuating.

Also their mango habanero sauce is cash money.

Part of the problem is I douse that pizza in garlic sauce on top of the garlic crust. That's when my breathing patterns really start fluctuating.

you should try the medium pan black box one.

no garlic on top of the crust. 

it's my go-to delivery pizza

Have you tried them tho?

Nope, with no plans to either :lol: .

Last time I had Dominos was this summer. I had a medium pie at the airport on the flight home. Turbulence hit both in the air and my stomach.

Cheesy bread tho :wow: guilty pleasure.

Last edited:
my favorite pizza spot in SJ burned down (the entire strip mall burned down). so i been stuck with Dominos or Roundtable for the last 6 months. mostly i been making my own pizza at home.

I didn't know you stay in SJ deadset, that's whatsup. What pizza spot are you talking about :nerd: lol

I didn't know you stay in SJ deadset, that's whatsup. What pizza spot are you talking about :nerd: lol

yeah been out here 3.5 years. there was this small *** shop called Bibo's on Santa Teresa in South San Jose. owner was from NY so it was as close to a NY slice as I've had out here.

are you in SJ too?

Last edited:
Ohh I heard about that place but never got the chance to go.

But yeah I stay in south San Jose by blossom hill and snell lol. Lets link for a beer or something soon

Nope, with no plans to either
laugh.gif

Last time I had Dominos was this summer. I had a medium pie at the airport on the flight home. Turbulence hit both in the air and my stomach.

Cheesy bread tho
embarassed.gif
guilty pleasure.
Talk about living dangerously.  Could have been put on the no fly list for bringing on explosives. 

Ive never had Cuban food but I just watched the movie Chef on Netflix and I reallllly wanted some.

Highly recommend that movie btw

'English breakfast' the GOAT hangover food

or you gotta go with IHOP or international house of pancakes or something.. something you're pouring a ton of syrup on

or good ole steak and eggs

the only time I GOTTA have a coke, hungover and having breakfast food

Last edited:
Ive never had Cuban food but I just watched the movie Chef on Netflix and I reallllly wanted some.

Highly recommend that movie btw
you gotta get on that man.. a proper Cuban sandwich.. talking with the pork and good mustard

Ohh I heard about that place but never got the chance to go.

But yeah I stay in south San Jose by blossom hill and snell lol. Lets link for a beer or something soon

oh damn that's crazy close. i'm at Cottle/Santa Teresa. definitely will grab a beer and watch some football soon :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom