The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how authentic it is but Un Bien in Seattle makes a Cuban Roast pork sandwich that is one of the best sandwiches I've ever had.

there is a little caesars by me but someone got murdered in their parking lot a little while back so I'm good

Little caesars (when you on a budget and you forgot to get actual food before the game) >>>>>>>

Last edited:
Using frozen cheese immediately means they're garbage. Lil Caesars deep dish right :nerd: come at me. But I'd rather have domino's at 5.99

papa john's is good if you eat it maybe like once every 5-6 months. 

Here at school, they're the ONLY pizza place that takes our flex dollars. so I'm forced to eat more often than not. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Sbarro's isn't terrible, I made their pizzas in college but they use freakin frozen cheese :x

man, we ALL know what you did to those pizzas to customers that pissed you off :x

Out of all the things that piss you dudes off about these garbage ***, artery blocking, greasy, dirty kitchen using pizzas...

the frozen cheese.
Yes, that is the biggest reason to be outraged about these pizza chains :lol:

Little caesars (when you on a budget and you forgot to get actual food before the game) >>>>>>>

This is true though. From a "I got some food on the way for the crew" it can't be beat. Just ain't poppin on a taste level.

The deep dish IS aiiiiight tho :\

Mike RodakVerified account
‏@mikerodak
Rex Ryan says he and about a dozen friends left during rain delay of Game 7 of World Series. "I hate to admit it," he says. He's a Cubs fan.

wow. Rex really is a dildo. that's unforgivable :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom