The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Jones was really good too. I liked that better than S1 of Daredevil.

Kind of dragged at certain points, but I've noticed that also happens with other shows under the Marvel/Netflix collabo umbrella.

The main villain might be Marvel's best since they've started this whole MCU ****. He's easily up there with Loki.

Last edited:
^Loki is the most overrated villain in superhero movie history.
All Avengers movies have been extremely overrated (IMHO).

Their individual marvel films have been much better.

Cival War was probably the best one done yet.

The OG Avengers was cool, Ultron was trash can.

Civil War def the best IMO as well. I've liked comic book movies from the past two years then most in the decade before them.

Narcos season 2

giphy.gif

Black panther doe [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] Can't wait for his solo movie

My God. I would live in solitude if this is what the world becomes (5 minutes into Black Mirror). :lol:

Last edited:
I've never seen a Star Wars movie period. I don't get it at all [emoji]128514[/emoji]

made it to ep 6 of Luke Cage and had to quit

was just so bad, Luke's acting was consistently cringe

Man I loved Daredevil and was so hyped for Luke Cage. I have a big ego too when it comes to having the intuition of only starting shows Im positive I will end up enjoying instead of of ending up wasting my time. I'm picky like that. Too much stuff out there to be missing on choosing what to watch. Boy was I wrong about Luke Cage. I actually quit right around episode 6 too. The writing is meh. The story is meh. The acting is meh. And the action scenes with Luke are extremely underwhelming.

I am positive The Punisher series will be good though. The problem is I feel like I should tough it out through the rest of Luke Cage because all these Superhero shows are in the same universe on Netflix and I love where Netflix is going with all of this. I just hope it doesn't all become nonsense like whats happened on the big screen though. Suicide Squad officially lost me. I have no idea what the hell is happening anymore.

Not sure why, but I struggled getting into the first few episodes of season 2 daredevil. Gotta catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom