The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it now...

Marv Lewis gets fired after another playoff exit and Jeff Fisher is hired by the Bengals

I mean, tavon Austin isn't exactly a bust gentlemen..he's no desean jackson no, but he's no Nelson agholor either...he's a real deal nfl playmaker, he had just as many yards rushing as receiving last year totaling close to 1k total yards..add in 5 receiving tds, 4 rushing tds and a special teams td I think he's a pretty dynamic player in his own right..he's unique, but effective..

If anything I'd put more of the blame for him not reaching his potential as a receiver on the coaching staff..like IATT IATT said, they lack creativity..but tavon makes plays

any of y'all work in insurance? my car insurance company has been "working" on a claim i've had for 8+ months for an accident where i was hit. can't ever get a call back or update from them. but of course, i scrape a car in a parking lot, and they're calling me 5 times a day to get a statement. weird how that works. they can **** off :lol:

Not really all that surprising that Gurley isn't being taken to the ground. Would think that's commom practice around the league for elite backs. Hell, I know it's happening in college. Thudding is enough, no need for extra shots

I was confused why ****** was complaining about that, like you want to start wearing him down in practice?

Rams are a laughing stock at the moment...Folks just wanting to pile on it feels like. Oh well though.

Only watched 1st episode. It seems pretty cheesy now. Think I got my fix in watching All Or Nothing which was done better than Hard Knocks.

Are they doing that again? I know I heard Arizona wouldn't do it again, but I hope they are. That was a great show.

any of y'all work in insurance? my car insurance company has been "working" on a claim i've had for 8+ months for an accident where i was hit. can't ever get a call back or update from them. but of course, i scrape a car in a parking lot, and they're calling me 5 times a day to get a statement. weird how that works. they can **** off :lol:

Do it through that other persons insurance. It should be quick and take no more than a week if you want the check or they are handling the repairs at an approved shop. Now if they have trash insurance/no insurance then its gonna be a headache :lol:

Last edited:

Bro a couple weeks ago my agent told me they made a mistake estimating my annual mileage. Told me if I fax over service records for verification they'll be able to get me a lower a rate. I send the records over and they go ghost. :lol:

Last edited:

:nerd:

Do it through that other persons insurance. It should be quick and take no more than a week if you want the check or they are handling the repairs at an approved shop. Now if they have trash insurance/no insurance then its gonna be a headache :lol:

so supposedly, the other person's insurance won't "return phone calls" to my insurance company. so they're saying the other party is refusing fault. i have 4 ******* witnesses so i don't want to hear that noise. "we can't get a call back" isn't good enough. fix it :lol:

Bro a couple weeks ago my agent told me they made a mistake estimating my annual mileage. Told me if I fax over service records for verification they'll be able to get me a lower a rate. I send the records over and they go ghost. :lol:

crooks, fam. they're crooks.

I didn't know Jeff Fisher played in the NFL. Dude was Devin Hester light.

I mean, tavon Austin isn't exactly a bust gentlemen..he's no desean jackson no, but he's no Nelson agholor either...he's a real deal nfl playmaker, he had just as many yards rushing as receiving last year totaling close to 1k total yards..add in 5 receiving tds, 4 rushing tds and a special teams td I think he's a pretty dynamic player in his own right..he's unique, but effective..

If anything I'd put more of the blame for him not reaching his potential as a receiver on the coaching staff..like @itsaboutthattime said, they lack creativity..but tavon makes plays
cant compare him to desean, cause desean is a legit outside WR.. sure you can do some other stuff with him, but at the end of the day he's an outside guy

Austin, is the evolution of the slot WR.. a slot WR/HB hybrid.. only other example I can think of in the league is percy.. college they do a ton of that stuff

but most slot guys don't have have legit 4.3 guys.. hell most are 4.6 guys if that, more quick than actually fast wes welker being the epitome of that.. but you allow him to abuse slot CB and LBs and force defenses to show their hand and/or get abused by the guy.. you just went the ball to get in his hand 20 times per game including couple kickoffs and/or punts

So the Jets were the first team to have Karlos in for a workout....they not very confident in Forte's health? They already have him, Powell and Khiry Robinson.

Jeff Fisher has at least to the new stadium goes up, I don't see him getting fired till then.

Doesn't hurt to kick the tires, he's suspended 4 games anyway. Jets need a bruiser, wouldn't be mad at all.

The saga continues...

@sdutGehlken
Chargers proposed to Joey Bosa what they made clear is their best offer, source says. It was declined. Offer pulled. Two sides are nowhere.

I feel like the cards or pats would be the best places for him.. green bay maybe

So the Jets were the first team to have Karlos in for a workout....they not very confident in Forte's health? They already have him, Powell and Khiry Robinson.

He's in RB senior age territory, I don't see how it hurts.

Powell is more pass catching and Robinson isn't anything special, Los is better.

Only thing that stuck out about Hard Knocks was the 91 full on practices they used to have. They need that again. I like how Fisher kind of said it. This is how we got into shape and prepared. Then back tracked.

Giants need to look at Stork. Our O line is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom