The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys just wanna ruin a good thing for the Steelers :smh:. Wasn't Von Miller one failed test from getting a year, and he turn his **** around .

If all this stuff is true, I don't know what the Steelers should do with Bell. They've drafted some characters recently starting with Santonio Holmes. 
And have one as their HC.

Sorry DMX
embarassed.gif
Not even just Tomlin making the choices. Kevin Colbert, the whole FO seemingly changed their drafting style. They'll win games on the field, but may cost you games off the field.

AFCS sucks. Enough talk about that division. Now the big boy division, the AFCN. Ravens bounce back?
All this talk does is make me confirm that the AFC sucks besides the division winners and the North. Pick it up boys
Welp.

Roger might have a NT account on the low.
mean.gif
He read those posts and wanted you to put some respeck on The Shield the AFC.

Last edited:
NFL players the stupidest kinda stupid. How you fail a drug test you know is coming?

I thought this had come and gone; is it new allegations of a skipped test or just the old incident coming back up?

Wow, he look like that insecure type though. Everything I've seen so far says this is legit. What a fool.

Isn't this the second or third time Bell failed or missed a test?

Ya'll going to run with this like ya'll did the Dez video too huh?

The thing is its a rule no matter your personal opinion of it just dont do it. These dudes crack me up. You have an opportunity to make millions for a short window of your life....dont smoke. Blow as many trees as you want when you retire. I give Tyrann Mathieu a ton of credit. Seems to have turned his **** around from college and means it.

According to the report, cops also spoke with 4 witnesses -- but they all told cops they didn't see an assault. One of the witnesses was in the car at the time of the alleged incident.
Due to the conflicting reports, Elliott was NOT arrested -- but the accuser was referred to the prosecutor's office ... if she wants to try to press charges.

So one of the witness is in the car but told the cops they didn't see an assault. Hmmmmm, I'll wait till I hear more info before I condemn Zeke. But if its true :smh: :smh: :smh:

Ya'll going to run with this like ya'll did the Dez video too huh?

There's pics of a beaten broad. Could be fake or real We never saw **** about Dez but kept hearing about it. These are super different.

If true. F Him

If false. F her

??????

All of the above b.

Wait wut ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom