The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFCS sucks. Enough talk about that division. Now the big boy division, the AFCN. Ravens bounce back?

does it really matter when you root for all 4 division team :nerd:

#gnomegate

one day, my friend. when TB12 is done and y'all find a QB. then you'll be straight :pimp:

not if teflon tanny is still in the afce

Franc really embracing the heel role after winning the belt.

im just here mane.

Franc talkin like the AFCW is some power house :lol:

You can't fault for Texans for playing who they play and winning how they win. But I can fault the jags because they played the same schedule as the Texans, had a "better offense" and won 4 less games and went 2-4 in the division.

A lot of jags games weren't close at all.

Stafford 2.0 with a lot of garbage stats and bombing the ball with the game is far outta reach.

The jags are that trendy pick, the team that's going to take the "next step" this year and surprise everyone.

i never said the afcw was a powerhouse. what does the afcw have to do with the weak afcs last season. last season, a few wins decided the division winner. grinding it out does not separate the texans from the jags and colts. they won it though. i expect the texans to own that division this year (over the colts) not just grind it out. last season though, all 4 teams were garbage.

I automatically hear Voodoo Child playing in the background when reading Francs posts.

Poor lindsey Vonn going get blamed somehow for watt's injury

I'm here to comfort you baby

Leveon Bell gonna get suspended four games for missing a drug test they're saying.......

Last edited:
When is dude gonna get the Josh Gordon treatment? That's gotta be his 2nd or 3rd offence :lol:

Last edited:
If all this stuff is true, I don't know what the Steelers should do with Bell. They've drafted some characters recently starting with Santonio Holmes. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom