The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamcast changed my life
I remember seeing the commercial in Kindergarten, and being in awe. I asked my mom about getting it for my b-day (My b-day was on the 22nd) and she wasn't having it. 
laugh.gif

Jags :lol:

Dudes never learn.

Jags finished 3rd last year with their fantasy football offense.

Behind a lackluster colts and a Texans team with CP playing QB and pulling scraps off the RB pile.

But yes. The jags will be scary *shudders*.

Jags :lol:

Dudes never learn.

Jags finished 3rd last year with their fantasy football offense.

Behind a lackluster colts and a Texans team with CP playing QB and pulling scraps off the RB pile.

But yes. The jags will be scary *shudders*.

pot meet kettle.

Jags are 2, if not 3, years away from being significant.

NickForlan getting in early so it's not a FTD move :lol:

pot meet kettle.

My team grinds out with wins with average talent.

Dudes cream themselves cause the jags have these "names" and and Bortles is stafford 2.0

Empty stats with nothing to show for it.

The jags are 2 years away from being 2 years away.

It is known.

NickFolarin NickFolarin has until September 11th, 2016, kickoff time,to declare his intention to remain with the Lions or dissolve his commitment to them and join the Jaguars.

If the day passes and he fails to announce his intentions, his fanhood reverts back to the Lions and he will be tried as seen fit by the Lion contingent for conspiracy to betray his native team. The death penalty is available as desired by the Lions contingent.

I will honor this.

pot meet kettle.

My team grinds out with wins with average talent.

Dudes cream themselves cause the jags have these "names" and and Bortles is stafford 2.0

Empty stats with nothing to show for it.

The jags are 2 years away from being 2 years away.

your team just 'grind' out wins last season and won a weak division last year. jags blew some games but a few wins could of swung that entire division (including colts without luck for the most part). texans upgraded at qb and clown might come around this season. last season though, jags texans and colts were all weak. your team grinding wins last season is like being happy that a 8 yr old is the smartest kid in kindergarden.

AFCS sucks. Enough talk about that division. Now the big boy division, the AFCN. Ravens bounce back?

AFCS sucks. Enough talk about that division. Now the big boy division, the AFCN. Ravens bounce back?

Browns...are the browns
Bengals...Marvin Lews/Andy Dalton, enough said
Ravens...nah
Steelers...light to medium work for NE

next....

Last edited:
Franc talkin like the AFCW is some power house :lol:

You can't fault for Texans for playing who they play and winning how they win. But I can fault the jags because they played the same schedule as the Texans, had a "better offense" and won 4 less games and went 2-4 in the division.

A lot of jags games weren't close at all.

Stafford 2.0 with a lot of garbage stats and bombing the ball with the game is far outta reach.

The jags are that trendy pick, the team that's going to take the "next step" this year and surprise everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom