The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deion just shidded all over Mariota, damn.

Denver and Indy had the worst L's of the day and majority of the blame goes to their coaching. SMH. Some of the decisions these coaches are making are unreal.

There has been a huge drop off in coaching this year.

colin-kaepernick-drilled-a-guy-on-the-sideline.gif

Those Cowboy fans who want Romo in for Dak, are the same ones who just jumped on the bandwagon this year. Now all this week thats all im gonna be hearing smh...

Facts.

Why y'all talking bout Jerry Jones like that?

Can't wait to hear what he says. Last week he was saying "Tony has to be apart this". :lol:
Cowboys next 2 games are Sunday and Monday night.

If Dak playing the same way in the spotlight then there's no doubt Jerry will meddle in.

Mike Mularkey is doing a good job this season.

Ehhh, they've been bad for so long that they were eventually gonna get some players. They got an O line, that's the big difference. Running game is great because of it.

This lady DJ gotta nice *** body. Damn.

The of the 4 MVP favorites coming into this weekend Matt Stafford is the only one to win so far and he did with a dislocated finger while breaking the NFL record for 4th quarter comebacks

Brady [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm very hurt right now.

Just as we were putting together a nice season our QB tears his ACL.

The guy you trash every week.....

You really think I want Matt Moore starting?

Since you like to go to extreme lengths to prove your points so will I. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise, maybe this will force us to draft a real franchise QB.

Last edited:
That fool can't tell the difference between criticism of your average starting quarterback and playing your career backup quarterback.

****** :lol:

Last edited:
Dammit....I wanted the Cowboys to still be on their win streak heading into our game next SNF....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom