The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Gurley realize he has a rookie QB and nobody behind that who's any good? Doesn't matter who the OC is if you have no QB that defenses fear the box will be stacked.

Last edited:
I'm very hurt right now.

Just as we were putting together a nice season our QB tears his ACL.

The guy you trash every week.....

You really think I want Matt Moore starting?

Since you like to go to extreme lengths to prove your points so will I. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise, maybe this will force us to draft a real franchise QB.

I know you and finnns will love that, then you'll turn on that QB in time too. Other 52 guys don't matter anyways..... :wink:

Dolphins pull out the win today, keeping their playoff hopes alive and the fanbase is fighting amongst each other. SMH

See how myself and Washington homies stick together. Take notes Phins fans.

Whatever C CP1708 . I used to respect you, but you've become real petty toward me lately. I don't hate Tannehill. Matter for fact I was at the stadium today and was real bummed that he got hurt. But if you want to go to these lengths to prove your point than so be it.

Last edited:
Whatever man. I used to respect you, but you've become real petty toward me lately. I don't hate Tannehill. Matter for fact I was at the stadium today and was real bummed that he got hurt. But if you want to go to these lengths to prove your point than so be be it.

I'm not proving any point.

You've been *****ing about him all year. Your posts in here show that, no?

NOW you're sad? Naw.

I'm not "proving" anything. I'm pointing out how you guys that have been bashin him all along shouldn't have anything to say now.

Same as Anti-Romo folks suddenly lookin for him. Same thing.

Dolphins fans taking shots at each other
WATTBA
2016 has been an interesting timeline

Last edited:
Criticism =/= hate

Last thing I'll ever wish on a professional athlete is a torn ACL

You don't seem to get that though, you'll say anything to make me seem like a heartless son of a ***** and prove your point. Fine by me, I don't mind being the villain. But you're a clown and I'm done respecting your "analysis"

Criticism =/= hate

Last thing I'll ever wish on a professional athlete is a torn ACL

You don't seem to get that though, you'll say anything to make me seem like a heartless son of a ***** and prove your point. Fine by me, I don't mind being the villain. But you're a clown and I'm done respecting your "analysis"

:lol: I didn't realize I said you wished an ACL. Nor did I call you a villian.

Not sure where you're reading that in my posts.

You been hating on him all year. Now he's hurt, NOW you're sad about it. Ironic, no?

You (and others) wanted another QB. Now you have one.

That's not me proving a point, or saying you wished injury on anyone, that's pointing out what you've said this year, in this thread. Not sure why that angers you, they were your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom