The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

like i said. it's our fault Eli still a QB in this league. dude would be out already if he did have two rings to sit on

I wonder what the next generation Manning will look like. Will they live up to the name and legacy. Although Archie didn't win he was a good QB. Just played on very bad teams.

I'm very hurt right now.

Just as we were putting together a nice season our QB tears his ACL.

The guy you trash every week.....

You really think I want Matt Moore starting?

Since you like to go to extreme lengths to prove your points so will I. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise, maybe this will force us to draft a real franchise QB.

This will is crazy. :lol: Just cuz you don't like Tannehill doesn't mean you think his backup is better. CP refuses to ever budge on a stance so he won't see that.

Romo needs his job back. Dak isn't winning Dallas a SB

I kinda agree with this. Romo would be more prolific as the QB but his health is questionable. I don't see Dak being a SB winning QB at this stage. Dallas will need a Romo to win the whole thing IMO.

Do it Jerry. I got my popcorn ready.

Let's be honest
If Eli wasn't Peyton's brother, people would consider him to be a HoF QB who beat a great system twice.

The guy is a proven winner even with those occasional dumb mistakes

I'm very hurt right now.

Since you like to go to extreme lengths to prove your points so will I. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise, maybe this will force us to draft a real franchise QB.

This will is crazy. :lol: Just cuz you don't like Tannehill doesn't mean you think his backup is better. CP refuses to ever budge on a stance so he won't see that.

:lol:

Really don't get some of you guys. Where did I say he thinks Moore is better?

You don't get to ***** and complain about a guy all year, THEN mourn his loss. No.

That has nothing to do with Moore, or villains or any of the other words you guys have tried to put in my mouth.

You bash a guy all year, want to draft a new QB, and then cry when he gets hurt? I don't get with that.

And it's not just him, lots of Dolphin fans been killin him, now they sad. :rolleyes Bump that.

I'm very hurt right now.

You don't get to ***** and complain about a guy all year, THEN mourn his loss. No.

That has nothing to do with Moore, or villains or any of the other words you guys have tried to put in my mouth.

You bash a guy all year, want to draft a new QB, and then cry when he gets hurt? I don't get with that.

And it's not just him, lots of Dolphin fans been killin him, now they sad. :rolleyes Bump that.

:lol: You trippin.

So if Ima Dolphins fan and I recognize Tannehill has been stuck on decent/average that means I can't hope they keep this little momentum going with him?

Tannehill ain't much but y'all are stuck with him, he's the best option currently so of course fans are gonna be mad. Unless it's a franchise QB coming outta college you should always want your best option playing.

I'm very hurt right now.

:lol: You trippin.

So if Ima Dolphins fan and I recognize Tannehill has been stuck on decent/average that means I can't hope they keep this little momentum going with him?

Tannehill ain't much but y'all are stuck with him, he's the best option currently so of course fans are gonna be mad. Unless it's a franchise QB coming outta college you should always want your best option playing.

You'd have to read/see what I see, daily/weekly. Miami fans have crushed dude from day 1. Philbin, Lazor, defense, drops, Oline, injuries, everything that happens with this team, all they do is focus on QB. I've fought their beliefs for years.

This morning I was getting DM's blaming Ryan for playing poorly (in the rain) and it was 14-6 Miami and he had a 100+ rating at the time. :lol:

Fans were chanting for Matt Moore week 5, today those same fans are crying.

I follow this team religiously, I read their bull **** every day. (I do not mean just NT, I'm talkin Twitter, FB, in person, etc)

Don't blame a guy for everything, then be upset when he dies. Naw. Trey's a good dude, loves his team, but I'm sorry, I'm callin it out when I read him trash Ryan all year then gets upset today. He and finnns been killin dude all year. (finnns been killin him since he was drafted, but he kills every player, even his Championship Celtics players got treated like **** by him)

Eli is the GOAT when it comes to mediocre quarterback

They showed some stat during the game where he is the leader in turnovers or giveaways for a QB since 2004 but dude beat Tom Brady in the Super Bowl twice :pimp:

This normally would be a bad Monday for me.

The Cowboys have done so well this year, this Monday feels like last Monday, and the 12 Monday's before, Amazing!

How bout' them Cowboys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom