The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 21m21 minutes ago
Gonna be a cold one tonight in Foxboro. You know what that does to PSI right? Think the Pats spot check the Ravens' balls on national TV? [emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

and the eagles lose another body along the Oline:

Zach Berman@ZBerm 32m32 minutes ago

Matt Tobin played last offensive snap with MCL sprain that will require him to miss a few weeks. Injury happened on 2nd-to-last play.

and long snapper is done:

Zach Berman@ZBerm 1h1 hour ago

Dorenbos had surgery last night and is out for the season.

Carr on Johnny Football:

"You know, I spent a lot of time around him," Carr said, as part of an NBC "Football Night" feature. "He's such a good dude. I obviously wish him the best, you know ... I hope that ... hopefully one day he'll reach out, [I'd] be able to talk to him and be a friend to him."

RIP Carr...Manziel going to drive into a tree

Erin Andrews ‏@ErinAndrews 1m1 minute ago
More and more people I'm around smell like ham and cheese..is there a new lotion out I'm unaware of?

people from Green Bay must smell terrible

Carr on Johnny Football:

"You know, I spent a lot of time around him," Carr said, as part of an NBC "Football Night" feature. "He's such a good dude. I obviously wish him the best, you know ... I hope that ... hopefully one day he'll reach out, [I'd] be able to talk to him and be a friend to him."

RIP Carr...Manziel going to drive into a tree

Jesus too strong in that one [emoji]128591[/emoji]

What do Cardinals players do once they get home after losing and being a total embarrassing shame? Well based off of michael floyd's DUI, they get drunk as a mother******and fall asleep at their car

That yuku thread 
roll.gif

Dudes said his girl looked like Frances from Arthur 
eek.gif
roll.gif

"So I googled 'I get bunz'..."

Dudes were reckless back then on NT man 
roll.gif

Edit: They really called him an extra from the "Hey Ma" video 

raw

Last edited:
HOLY **** IT FINALLY HAPPENED!! :wow: :wow:

@AdamSchefter: Rams fired HC Jeff Fisher, per @mortreport. Fisher tied a record Sunday with his 165th NFL head-coaching loss.

7drHiqr.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom